Trying to find the right type of running boards

Just to through this out there. I installed a set of AMP automatic steps. Best thing I have ever used. Absolutely love them. They come with lights. No drilling, easy install. Do your self a favor, save up your money and get a set. You will not be disappointed.  

20 minutes ago, TRLBOSS2019 said:

Just to through this out there. I installed a set of AMP automatic steps. Best thing I have ever used. Absolutely love them. They come with lights. No drilling, easy install. Do your self a favor, save up your money and get a set. You will not be disappointed.  

Like i said in the OP they are way to expensive for what they are. i can by at least 3 different sets of steps. i know that they do usually last for a long time, but at this time in my like i cannot afford them. If yo can get me a deal that would bring them down to under $800 new(includes tax,shipping), im in. 

OK, wasn't sure if you wanted oval. I didn't want round but I wanted oval since it tends to be more sturdy than flat ones. It's about 3 inches long. I didn't care about the looks, just wanted something to step on.

I put these on today.  I'm impressed so far.  Seem nice & sturdy (doesn't flex under my 250lb's), easy to install with just a 13mm socket, no drilling.  Fit perfect.  (Sorry for the poor pics...I think we're getting the remnants of Barry & raining pretty hard.)

az.jpg

drivers1.jpg

pass1.jpg

packaging1.jpg

brackets1.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-cab-length-hd2-steps-srb01900.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4PPknI7O4wIVwsDACh2hvgDMEAQYAyABEgJbivD_BwE

we just got these (we have a 5 year old, she needs to be able to get in) they had good reviews and there are some pictures of them on in the reviews. They’re a little bigger than the ones you posted but not too bad it doesn’t seem. We called in the order and got a military discount on them (if they applies to you)

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, Dunne said:

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-cab-length-hd2-steps-srb01900.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4PPknI7O4wIVwsDACh2hvgDMEAQYAyABEgJbivD_BwE

we just got these (we have a 5 year old, she needs to be able to get in) they had good reviews and there are some pictures of them on in the reviews. They’re a little bigger than the ones you posted but not too bad it doesn’t seem. We called in the order and got a military discount on them (if they applies to you)

I am thinking about getting these for my sierra, do you have any pics of them installed?

We haven’t gotten them yet. Delivery got pushed due to backorder. We ordered a bed mat from them and are happy with it. There are some photos of them installed in the reviews on the link though. I’ll post some pictures when they come in. The customer service is good though so far.