What exactly did I get

Hello I am new to this site as I became the new owner of a 2018 Silverado crew cab LT and had a question of what model I actually got. I love the truck as I traded my 2007 Silverado classic for it. I looked through the whole lot which has 25 trucks left and found this one that had way more than what I thought I would get. My truck came with power sliding back window, trailer brake controller, tilt telescoping steering wheel, bucket seats with center console, dual zone ac, heated seats, back glass defogger, and fog lights, electric adjustable pedals. This is the only truck on the lot that had everything on it and they were selling it 1000 over the other trucks. Thought I got a good deal at 32000 and just wanted to know as an LT is this normally how they came or could this have been an upgraded truck. I am going to put Katzkin leather on it and only things I can think I don’t have on it are power mirrors with that annoying little light in the mirror and a sunroof. Sorry so long but it’s my first time here

kevin

8D735F68-0CED-4B93-B74B-2AE842607F67.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kevin lambright said:

Hello I am new to this site as I became the new owner of a 2018 Silverado crew cab LT and had a question of what model I actually got. I love the truck as I traded my 2007 Silverado classic for it. I looked through the whole lot which has 25 trucks left and found this one that had way more than what I thought I would get. My truck came with power sliding back window, trailer brake controller, tilt telescoping steering wheel, bucket seats with center console, dual zone ac, heated seats, back glass defogger, and fog lights, electric adjustable pedals. This is the only truck on the lot that had everything on it and they were selling it 1000 over the other trucks. Thought I got a good deal at 32000 and just wanted to know as an LT is this normally how they came or could this have been an upgraded truck. I am going to put Katzkin leather on it and only things I can think I don’t have on it are power mirrors with that annoying little light in the mirror and a sunroof. Sorry so long but it’s my first time here

kevin

8D735F68-0CED-4B93-B74B-2AE842607F67.jpeg

Send your VIN to Chevrolet and ask for the build list.  They will send you all the RPO codes which your truck came from the factory with.

Shouldn't the window sticker list the special edition which should show what options were added specific to the special edition. If any options are not listed with the special edition group then more than likely the truck was ordered with specific options that the Dealer selected when the Dealer placed the order. Nice truck with lots of options. You will love the Katzkin leather seats.