Hello all. This is my first post on this forum. I joined just a few days ago and have been searching this forum for my answer but cannot find it. I tried to use the search feature but it doesn’t seem to work on my iphone.

I have been having problems with the infotainment system with my truck that i bought about a month ago. Its doing the thing were it will play bluetoothed music the same time as the radio. From what i have read is that there is a software update available that resolves the issue. My truck also has the “Advanced Trailering Package” and some of its features have been a little glitchy so i plan to take the truck to the dealer to have these updates done. But before i go i want to be ready with specific TSB numbers so they know i mean business and dont pass them off as normal. I would also just like to know in general were i can find a continually updating list of TSBs for our trucks. Can someone please point me in that direction? Thanks!

9 hours ago, SILVERADOinTEXAS said:

Hello all. This is my first post on this forum. I joined just a few days ago and have been searching this forum for my answer but cannot find it. I tried to use the search feature but it doesn’t seem to work on my iphone.

I have been having problems with the infotainment system with my truck that i bought about a month ago. Its doing the thing were it will play bluetoothed music the same time as the radio. From what i have read is that there is a software update available that resolves the issue. My truck also has the “Advanced Trailering Package” and some of its features have been a little glitchy so i plan to take the truck to the dealer to have these updates done. But before i go i want to be ready with specific TSB numbers so they know i mean business and dont pass them off as normal. I would also just like to know in general were i can find a continually updating list of TSBs for our trucks. Can someone please point me in that direction? Thanks!

"

#19-NA-047: Radio Software Version V803 Over-the-Air Update - (Jun 25, 2019)
Subject: 

Radio Software Version V803 Over-the-Air Update

They'll know what to look for when you bring it in, but here is the info just in case you just have to have it with you. 

• Like 1