I bought my wife a 2019 trail boss great truck only thing is she has a hard time seeing over the dash to drive. It does not have an adjustable driver's seat for up and down. Does anyone know of any seat risers (manuel/or electric)  that i can install to help her see so she can drive her truck?  Thanks for any input on the topic 

2 hours ago, Thehustler82 said:

I bought my wife a 2019 trail boss great truck only thing is she has a hard time seeing over the dash to drive. It does not have an adjustable driver's seat for up and down. Does anyone know of any seat risers (manuel/or electric)  that i can install to help her see so she can drive her truck?  Thanks for any input on the topic 

There was a thread on this I believe.  Someone put some some kind of risers under the seat mounts.  Maybe someone will chime in about it.  

I have seen someone add a riser bar under their seat. But why not just buy a seat cushion off Amazon? Easy cheap solution. 

https://www.amazon.com/AERIS-Premium-Prevent-Sliding-Car-Washable/dp/B00QTW0SM8/ref=sr_1_35?crid=2F8IXGECBQPRW&keywords=driving+cushion+for+drivers&qid=1565709726&s=gateway&sprefix=driving+cush%2Caps%2C195&sr=8-35

Edited by Sin City Trail Boss

I can't stand the seat positioning in these trucks, I would pay just about anything to put a power seat in mine, I've found a few power seats in salvage yards I just don't know how they would wire up