2020 2500HD tire sizing

9 hours ago, cdh7917 said:

Good to know. The 27mm difference would be about 1.06” pushed outwards at each wheel compared to stock. When I look at the space around my stock tires, it looks like it would clear easily. 

I have Nitto G2’s 295/60/20 on +10’s and they clear stock so the +20’s will have room to spare.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:54 AM, Basketcase said:

Stocks are 34" tall. I have 35x12.5 waiting to be installed when my wheels get in and couldn't believe they weren't much bigger than the stock tires on the 20s

Anyone want AT4 20s with 55miles on them?

I might be interested in them. 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:28 AM, TrailDemon said:

i want to attempt 37s but I’m scare to have rubbings lol

There's a YouTube video of a black one from a dealership. They installed a 2in level kit and did some trimming for the 37s.  After reading the comments. 

• 1 month later...

I am curious if anyone knows do the AT4'S have more wheel clearance than the other models since they are an off-road orientated trim?

My truck a 2020 Silverado 3500HD will be arriving in a few days and considering a tire swap. Contemplating using the stock wheels with these Nitto Ridge Grappler tire LT295/70R18 E 129/126Q.  They are 34.29 in Dia. and 11.77 wide. I tow a sizable fifth wheel and would like to gain the 4080  weight rating of this tire, and  of course some better grip if backing into some wet turf. Having said that trying to avoid leveling etc. Any input for peace of mind would be appreciated.

On the 2020 AT4 the stock 18's are 275/70 18 thinking of putting on 295/70 18 difference increase is
sidewall ht .55"
section width .78"
tire ht 1.1"
tire circum 3.45"
Compared to stock 20's AT4 option 275/65 20 difference is
sidewall ht 1.09"
section width .78"
tire ht .18"
tire circum .56
My thinking its not huge difference with the 20's any input if they might work Michelin
Defender LTX M/S LT295 /70 R18 129R E1 BSW I want the higher load rating over stock size 125

That's a full 35.12 dia. tire and your truck isn't an AT4 I take it no issues with rubbing forward or reverse at lock? That's a really nice wheel and tire package sets the truck off nicely as the colors blend well.

Thanks for posting this makes me feel a bit more confident about the Nitto's I was considering mounting on my pickup.