In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Well, had a 3500 SRW GMC Denali Crew Cab on order since mid June. Scheduled to be built this week. Guess not anymore...

Yep - my TPW is 9/23.  Same configuration as you.  Guessing there's a likelihood of delay.  They'll work it out...  Patience...

I have a 3500 Denali scheduled for this week also.

good.  the less 2019/2020 ugly silverados, out on the road, the better for the public. 

I mean!!! 
Too bad. 

Ordered my 3500 AT4 last week.... Maybe Christmas?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I ordered my 3500 HD dually 2 weeks ago and yes I guess we will need patience. At loss's of 80+ million a day I don't think it will be very long....I hope

Depending on the results and outcome of the strike resolution, I'm a little worried about my truck being built within the first couple weeks of operations starting back up....  :)

My target production was 9/23.

I'm built and was supposed to ship last week...sitting there collecting dust now.

7 hours ago, m5guy said:

Depending on the results and outcome of the strike resolution, I'm a little worried about my truck being built within the first couple weeks of operations starting back up....  :)

My target production was 9/23.

Yeah, admittedly that makes me nervous as well.

just curious, some of you are ordering Denali's why would you do that when there literally hundreds on dealer lots in every color and configuration?

look at Laura GMC website.

with their trucks marked 10k off sticker if your willing to make a drive or fly 1 way you can drive one home by this weekend!

why wait for a truck to be built when you can just go buy it? 

• Like 1

Yeah my TPW was 9/16, the day they went on strike.... so now I’m a little worried I’ll have angry, upset workers piecing my truck together.  It’s been about a month since I checked the status of my truck so maybe my TPW got bumped up a week and my truck was already built 

17 hours ago, CNY_AT4 said:

I'm built and was supposed to ship last week...sitting there collecting dust now.

Maybe they are doing Testing

8 hours ago, MTU Alum said:

They are getting some trucks shipped.  I saw four car haulers headed south yesterday.  

The truckers union said they would honor the strike and not delver vehicles.   Btw, they are still building 1500's in Mexico, not affected.