Strike

Depending on the results and outcome of the strike resolution, I'm a little worried about my truck being built within the first couple weeks of operations starting back up....  :)

My target production was 9/23.

7 hours ago, m5guy said:

Depending on the results and outcome of the strike resolution, I'm a little worried about my truck being built within the first couple weeks of operations starting back up....  :)

My target production was 9/23.

Yeah, admittedly that makes me nervous as well.

just curious, some of you are ordering Denali's why would you do that when there literally hundreds on dealer lots in every color and configuration?

look at Laura GMC website.

with their trucks marked 10k off sticker if your willing to make a drive or fly 1 way you can drive one home by this weekend!

why wait for a truck to be built when you can just go buy it? 

• Like 1

Yeah my TPW was 9/16, the day they went on strike.... so now I’m a little worried I’ll have angry, upset workers piecing my truck together.  It’s been about a month since I checked the status of my truck so maybe my TPW got bumped up a week and my truck was already built 

8 hours ago, MTU Alum said:

They are getting some trucks shipped.  I saw four car haulers headed south yesterday.  

The truckers union said they would honor the strike and not delver vehicles.   Btw, they are still building 1500's in Mexico, not affected.