2019 Silverado Stabilitrack and ABS Brake Issue

I just purchased a 2019 Silverado 1500 Custom Crew Cab 2 weeks ago. They towed it back to the dealer this morning. I tried to drive it to work yesterday and the parking brake would not release. A tow driver came out yesterday, and he got it to release (while I was at work using another car). then I received two e-mails from On Star. One said a problem was detected with the Stabilitrack Stability Traction System. The second said a problem was detected with the anti-lock brake system, and I needed to get the truck serviced within 7 days. Since I didn't feel safe driving it there, I called GM's Roadside Assistance and had it towed back to the dealer today. According to the tow truck driver, the 2019 Silverado has a new electronic brake system they (GM) haven't used before. He said he's been towing a LOT of cars and trucks lately that have this new electronic brake system. I went to the dealership to get a loaner truck, and I asked them about the new system. The advisor there confirmed that there is a new brake system on the 2019 trucks, and they are having issues with it. (That would have been good to know before I bought it 2 weeks ago!) He told me they have parts and they have software upgrades to fix it, but it's going to be at least two days before he can even get it in the shop. We're a GM family and we've owned lots of brand new GM cars, but this is our first pickup truck. Has anyone else had this same issue? If so, were they able to resolve it successfully? I don't want to be in and out of the dealership every other week getting stuff fixed now. This is really disheartening.