2 more new recalls came to my attention today on my 19 HC, just wanted to make others aware might affect them.

N192273510 Loose alternator cable

N192268090 Brake system malfunction warning

these two are on top of the seatbelt pretensioner fire one a few weeks ago.

Mine has done the brake system failure three times now, first time the dealer replaced the master cylinder, it made it 10 months and did it again, this time they said the brake control module needed to be reprogramed, made it 1 month this time. Every time that it happened it would start working either after driving for a short distance and shutting vehicle off or driving home and then the next day maybe the check engine light would be the only thing on and by the end of day that would be out too. Just did it again this past week, not even going to take it in this time as it has reset itself and my new one should be here in another month. As far as having to get towed I just drove home carefully, doesn't hurt anything, you still have some brake, just not power brakes as we are used to. Now if I lived in a high traffic area I would be much more concerned as you are not going to be able to stop abruptly if the need did arise. These pics are from the first time it did it.

IMG_0006 2.jpg

IMG_0007 3.jpg

Don't blame you for getting a tow because you definitely won't be able to lock brakes up when it shows brake system failure. I ordered a new truck which is supposed to be built this week. I like my TB but am starting to get a bit frustrated with the brake issues and a couple of other minor ones. Have owned 15 new GM vehicles and this is the first that I've had any real problems with. Call me a guinea pig as I am  going from a first model year truck to one with the new 3.0 diesel. Hope that GM has most of the issues worked out by now.

Onstar advised me of these three recalls...I think that makes seven recalls total since purchased in Feb 2019. So, in 10 months six or seven recalls and the jingling issue plus need to have the usb ports checked since neither will charge my phone. Or, maybe its time to take the loss and get rid of this very poorly built truck.

On 12/16/2019 at 5:09 AM, especter said:

My truck was serviced for the brake system recall this past Friday (2019 Elevation). This morning my entire dashboard lit up with brake system warnings and a non-functioning brake system. Currently waiting for a tow...

D4C66F59-AD8B-4A6B-8713-C91A59C19B66.jpeg

So the first time it happened to you was after they did this recall?

The latest brake problem recall has not been done on my truck.  I have had three issues with brake system failures. First time they replaced the master cylinder, second time they reprogrammed the Brake Control Module, haven't taken it in since the last time. Hopefully my new one will be here the middle of next month and then it will be their problem.

I just had recalls performed on my Denali, one of the applied fixes bricked my Driver Assist/Lane Departure capabilities, so now they have it for the next 2 days. I would hold off on taking to the dealer for recall updates if possible.

13 minutes ago, ArcherMP said:

I just had recalls performed on my Denali, one of the applied fixes bricked my Driver Assist/Lane Departure capabilities, so now they have it for the next 2 days. I would hold off on taking to the dealer for recall updates if possible.

Same thing happened to my HC. We ended up performing the "Front Camera Relearn Process" to get it working again. It seems to be more sensitive after this process ie places where the LDA was green, it is white now. I am assuming that the Front Camera continues learning while driving. The Tech called the GM Tech Line and they were no help at all. The tech decided to do the Relearn process which he had not done before. So I drove while he manipulated the GDS system on his computer.