Just now, Dalton Delogu said:

So I literally just went through my first tank of gas with my 19 elevation.. 900kms on it. Went to go drive and engine light was on - called on star they said it was code P25A2 and U0101/U0100/U0146. 

I noticed some brake pad wear already gone and I’m not even at 1000kms. Same with oil at 73%. 

on-star set up an appointment with local dealer What should I mention to them or make sure they do so I work incur any of these brake failures while driving. Kind of worried to take it into work tomorrow before going to dealer... should I let my brand new 60k truck sit? 

(new to GM from a 2016 ram, this is not a great start) 

Also worth noting that I parked on an incline and parking brake was randomly on when I went to go reverse. Didn’t engage it so thought that was weird. Also someone was complementing my truck and said he heard a noise come from the rear right side of the truck (near the right rear wheel). Said it was almost like an air releasing noise. Thought I had air suspension or something. WTF is going on!!! 

Its 243 pm here. 

I dropped my truck off at 715 am this morning. 

I was told the shuttle would be around to pick me up at work at around 2-230.

I just called the dealership to check on the shuttle only to be told the truck wasnt finished yet. 

Now I am feeling nervous. 

Well I just purchased 2020 Trail Boss today. Didn’t get 40 miles on a brand new truck and got message that brake assist system issue and check engine light on. Right back to Dealer they said they forgot to reset code after software update. They reset and claimed to be OK. I said I drove 40 miles with no issues. Now all of a sudden it needs reset from software load???? Well I made it 2 miles and there fix broke again. Left truck at Dealer, they did give me a loaner. Will see how the saga continues!

The replacement camera module has arrived at the dealership - so my 2019 Sierra is going back in on Wednesday for the GPS and safety sensors not working as well as the latest software update to fix the one from earlier in the year.

After the #2 visit to the service center, the lane-keep assist button that was non-functional is now always lit up (amber) with no ability to turn it off.  The sensor itself seldom works.  In the last week, when it does give me the lane keep assist in the DIC, it will go amber and gently try to coax me into the oncoming lane of traffic.  I can overcome the steering thing, but it needs to be fixed this time around.  I don't intend to take it from the dealership this time unless the safety sensors are functioning in a safe manner.

C'mon GMC!  Let's just get this baby fixed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to add current status 2/27/2020

The dash camera module was replaced yesterday.  This to fix my GPS issues and I thought I was told it would help with the safety sensors, as well.  Truck is still at the shop - sensors and sensor switches still not behaving as advertised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to add current status 3/4/2020

Truck still in the shop and is not auto-learning. 

Edit to add current status 3/5/2020

Case opened with GM:  recommendation is to do another camera replacement.  A part is on order but is unlikely to arrive before next week.   Color me in sad and unhappy/frustrated/angry colors.   

Edit to add current status 3/13/2020

I picked up my truck yesterday (3/12).  The Lane Keep Assist appears to function correctly in that it no longer tries to suggestive-steer me across a double yellow line into oncoming traffic.  It had the dashboard camera replaced 2 times (yes, 3 dashboard cameras in total).  The OnStar module was replaced to fix the issues with the GPS showing as GPS and "CAL" showing in place of a compass direction or an incorrect compass direction.   The Forward Collision Detection System and seat vibrations do not appear to be working well.  I refuse to use safety settings that allow the vehicle to automatically brake when I can see for myself that the system isn't functioning properly.  

It's drivable, but not 100% IMO.  I'll take it back in for more education or work next week.  

Edited by Nan C
Append current status

• 3 weeks later...