With one issue I had with mine (not the same issue), it fixed itself after I left it overnight, not sure why, but restarting it when the error happened did nothing. If it isn't fixed after a few hours or the next morning, probably need to take it to the dealer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, clauerman said:

My infotainment Screen is only working and half the screen and that's not even correct.  Any ideas what to do here? I've restarted everything a few times.

IMG_20200412_184052660.jpg

Welcome to the site

Providing more info will help, year of truck, trim level, miles, how long has it done this, do you have factory nav, what IO? code is on your RPO sticker in your glovebox?

That's a 2019 and up bezel / infotainment system.

RPO code will be on B pillar down low.  Need a bar code app to read it.

Edited by Vicarod

• 1 month later...

My 2019 Silverado infotainment system sometimes has a blank screen when I first start my truck. Sometimes it will also act as if everything is ok but the touch screen will not respond and the manual buttons will not respond, so whatever station and volume was on the day before is what you are stuck with. sometimes I can turn the truck off and wait a few minutes and it will work. Then there are times that I stuck with either a blank screen or yesterdays station. I took it to the dealer and of course they could not find anything wrong.  Do anyone else have this problem and can it be fixed?  HELP!

Blank Radio.jpg

• 3 months later...

I also am having problems with my infotainment/touch screen in my 2017 1500 Sierra Denali with 42,000 miles.  The radio randomly changes channels, switches from Nav/Radio/Home etc.  It also does not respond to my touch on the screen.  Additionally I am having problems with transmission clunking, retractable running boards, brakes, and chassis rust.  Other than that its a great truck!

26 minutes ago, MillerD said:

I also am having problems with my infotainment/touch screen in my 2017 1500 Sierra Denali with 42,000 miles.  The radio randomly changes channels, switches from Nav/Radio/Home etc.  It also does not respond to my touch on the screen.  Additionally I am having problems with transmission clunking, retractable running boards, brakes, and chassis rust.  Other than that its a great truck!

You’ll probably be better off posting in the K2 section as this is for the 19-20 trucks. It’s a different infotainment system on the new trucks.