Range Technologies AFM Delete

I have one in my 2018  .... they work great always in 8 cylinder .... current one I have was in my 2009 just sent it back to RANGE and they did a free update for the 2018 ... i had 130,000 miles on the 09....

4 hours ago, mikemcclain8 said:

I have one in my '15 suburban.  Works as it should.  Blue light is on at all times in the driver footwell, but that's it.

I have electrical tape over mine as it is pretty bright at night.

• Like 1

14 Silverado w/5.3. Been using it for 2 yrs now. One thing I learned was to give it time to sync with the trucks computer by first turning on the ignition to where the dash lights up like a Christmas tree, then waiting until they go out, (approx 4 secs), before the final start. This will help to avoid any check engine lights or other codes from popping up.

I've got one in my '18. Works as advertised. Only thing is occasionally I have to unplug for a couple of key cycles as it will throw a code but is very infrequent. The engine light clears on own.

I bought one awhile back used. Worked wonders on my 6.2 17. No more shutters coming and leaving complete stops from v4 to v8 and I don't have the heli chop when it switches with my Corsa sport. I actually had to send it in to have it updated and I've been a week with out it. The truck just isn't as fun to drive without a range or a full dod delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

I had one for a while. Worked as advertised. I sold it after I got the truck tuned.

Shakey

Same here. They work as advertised.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:37 AM, Shakeydeal said:

I had one for a while. Worked as advertised. I sold it after I got the truck tuned.

Shakey

Where did you get your truck tuned? And how much did it run ya if you don’t mind me asking?