Problem with radio and infotainment on 2018 silverado

6 hours ago, Jason Gonzales said:

So my 2018 Chevy Silverado LTZ radio is basically bouncing and I have already tried to remove the blue cable and still does it. And ofcourse I am now 2000 miles out of warranty. This sucks my first new truck is messing up already! 

IMG_8354.MOV

Welcome to the site.

Take it to your dealer and see if they will help you with the warranty issue.

You might have a HMI module failing. 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

My husband has a 2018 Silverado 1500 high country and his infotainment radio is doing the same. It bounces between screens, stations, disconnects Bluetooth, etc. it also causes the screen in front of the steering wheel to change too. His truck is way out of warranty (104,600 miles) so I’ve considered changing the head unit out for an aftermarket compatible one but I’m worried it’s a wiring issue as opposed to the radio unit itself. Your thoughts? 

3 hours ago, AprilJoy said:

My husband has a 2018 Silverado 1500 high country and his infotainment radio is doing the same. It bounces between screens, stations, disconnects Bluetooth, etc. it also causes the screen in front of the steering wheel to change too. His truck is way out of warranty (104,600 miles) so I’ve considered changing the head unit out for an aftermarket compatible one but I’m worried it’s a wiring issue as opposed to the radio unit itself. Your thoughts? 

This is certainly not what we like to hear, AprilJoy.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your husband's truck. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: AprilJoy/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s Privacy Policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html. The information you provide may be monitored and recorded and is subject to the GM Privacy Statement.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

@GMCustomerService can you kindly explain how this post provides any kind of resolution so others can know how to fix their problem? The point of this forum is to provide help with solutions to fix problems. I have yet to see any of your posts do that