need help silverado ltz

Hello I am French and I have a very poor command of the language I am bored with my silverado of 2016 crew cabin LTZ here is my rear bed leans almost 2 inches I am attaching pictures to you.  must we realign the suspension blades ??  should we change them ??  what is the problem?  the chassis leans on the left side front and rear when I but the weight at the right rear the front becomes normal I noticed a significant gap on the last right suspension blade I will tell you but some photos can you give me a solution  thank you to all of you

99D43B25-31B3-4B8C-8AE8-EA1DAE67B21D.jpeg

0BAF7C1F-F501-4FDC-9FED-EB8844881BDD.jpeg

B7C179B5-2588-4E3B-AD15-90335B1EA6A3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Navarro Laurent said:

Hello I am French and I have a very poor command of the language I am bored with my silverado of 2016 crew cabin LTZ here is my rear bed leans almost 2 inches I am attaching pictures to you.  must we realign the suspension blades ??  should we change them ??  what is the problem?  the chassis leans on the left side front and rear when I but the weight at the right rear the front becomes normal I noticed a significant gap on the last right suspension blade I will tell you but some photos can you give me a solution  thank you to all of you

99D43B25-31B3-4B8C-8AE8-EA1DAE67B21D.jpeg

0BAF7C1F-F501-4FDC-9FED-EB8844881BDD.jpeg

B7C179B5-2588-4E3B-AD15-90335B1EA6A3.jpeg

I think you may need new leaf  springs. Check the middle one on the saggy side Replace both sides.

I had a 2011 that had a broken leaf. Or as you call them blades.

Here's a link to some new ones....

https://www.truckspring.com/products/truck-springs/replacement-leaf-spring-22-1221.aspx?gclid=CjwKCAjwtpGGBhBJEiwAyRZX2sMaAFaeiISl_q4xeSr1W50QzeQx-COyP-I69nEYLfKnJ_5ieas2gxoC9PgQAvD_BwE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, first lift the truck, place the frame on jack stands, let the differential drop down, try loosing all 4 leaf spring bolts. Then lift up the diff. just enough to remove the shocks from the diff., then slowly let the diff. down (the leafs should keep it from going to far), then tighten all 4 leaf spring bolts TIGHT (100 to 125 ft/lbs) then with the shocks still disconnected, lift it, remove stands, let the truck down to the ground, if it is not even, then bad leaf springs, you will also know if the shocks still have gas in them if compressed and extend again.

indeed for me the cause comes from its I am afraid that I have to change the blades or I am told about it what do you think?

E230AF53-7EF3-4B61-9399-4F8E2010AB6F.jpeg

Won't help a broken part, but nice addition after you change the leaf pack if you plan on towing.

Ride may be a little stiffer than stock though.

18 minutes ago, Navarro Laurent said:

without putting down the blades we can't see if there is a break in one place I think that to know if it's breaking we have to disassemble at first sight just by looking below we can't see anything

How does the front of the truck sit, wonder if it was damaged also.

Looks like it is sitting somewhat level on the lean side in the picture.

yes the left side sags and the front a little too on the other hand as soon as we put a counterweight at the right rear to balance the front of the truck is in line I think it was badly strapped on everything  the left side I will already repair the blade problem to see the correction on this model we can not cheat by adjusting the torsion bar there is none

well apparently I speak your language so badly that it was pointed out to me that instead of answering I report the messages again sorry to all of these errors I am French my father warned me when I was children (learn English well his  will serve you one day) lol I should have listened to it

well apparently I speak your language so badly that it was pointed out to me that instead of answering I report the messages again sorry to all of these errors I am French my father warned me when I was children (learn English well his  will serve you one day) lol I should have listened to it

You've done just fine. If indeed your truck was strapped down unevenly for that length of time it is quite conceivable that your leaf pack (blades) has lost tensile strength or retained memory of the compressed position. As dieselfan suggested replace the springs on both sides.

• Thanks 1