First post - First Mod!

Hey all!  I'm the proud owner of our 1st brand-new vehicle ever! this '22 Silverado HD High County is a game-changer for pulling our new camper trailer! I recently retired and found this beauty on a dealer lot near me!

So... as per usual with my vehicles, I really enjoy there look of nice clean, glossy calipers peaking from behind the rims!  These wheels are not as open-spoked as others I've done, but still look great, especially when they turning miles not the highway!  I always use the brush-on G2 caliper paint.  The stuff is incredible! Here's a couple pictures in process and afterwards...

Carl

IMG_9104.jpeg

IMG_9102.jpeg

IMG_9072.jpeg

• Like 1

Was thinking I might chase down the rust coming through on my frame now with a wire wheel and some black paint. While I'm there I'll probably hit my calipers and a few other parts as well. Planing on blue for those components. Everything's stock currently, but I'll be ready for some larger tires soon, maybe other suspension mods as I'm reaching the end of my warranty. The blue should look nice against all the black of the truck.