I'm very impressed with this forum and site.

Years ago I was a moderator at Clubtitan.org....did it for many years.. Had a blast helping others with their trucks because when the Titan came out, it was a challenge for sure...but this forum is different.  I see many people stepping up to help others...and that makes me proud.  Always help others if you can...That's always been my motto and always will be until I take my last breath...Have a blast, help others in the process, share you knowledge without ever looking for a reward.  Knowledge is power, share it all the time...trust me, it will make you feel good inside and want to help even more.....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I did some fairly involved stuff on a Ram truck site and was happy to make project threads with lots of pictures. I even had people with unrelated vehicles join just to say "hey, I was trying to figure this out and a search brought me here, so Thanks". It is a good feeling to learn and pass on the knowledge.

Here, I'm relying upon others for help since this is my first Chevrolet. And I'm appreciative of all of you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

I belong to 6 forums, I like helping but I tire of the ones who defy logic or the ones' you lead to water but want to drown.😀

That can be overwhelming at times...it happened to me years ago and I found it was always best to just let it go...

21 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I’m retired, one’s enough for me. 

Hopefully I will be too in about 6 years.  I don't want to wish time away but I'm very much looking forward to it!!!  Enjoy sir!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

Retired at 58, 10 years ago. Two happiest days of my life, birth, retirement. 👍

Retired 58, eight years ago march. My happiest days, license, marriage, kids, retirement. And every time I get a new ride. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Retired at 58, 10 years ago. Two happiest days of my life, birth, retirement. 👍

I'll add divorce date to that for me.....30 years of kick starting a female Harley in subzero temps with conventional 20w50. 

Edited by customboss

Being retired is the best job!  

Surprised there isn't more traffic on this forum.  Maybe it's because our GM products have a near perfect reliability!   🤣 😂 🤪  The Ford people seem much more fanatical!  Still they are the same type of helpful people. 

• Like 1

I’ve been watching this site since early 2014. Learned a lot even though I’ve been messing with vehicles over 50 years. There’s usually enough going on to keep me coming back. I have it set to next and latest thread, topic doesn’t matter. I don’t do facebook. The rest of my reading time is reserved to all the various news sites I read. Between the house, yard and vehicles I’m never board. With my new smart TV having YouTube I’m glued to Vice gripe garage. That guy is a hoot. I may be retired my day is full. 

• Like 1