How many miles you drive?

FuzzyB

How many miles do you have on your rig and how many do you put on it per year? I have an '11 Sierra. Bought last March and now have 21k on it. Is that average or on the high side? I figure about 19k a year-ish.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought new in sept. of 07, and I have roughly 22,500 on it.

I have almost as much and mine was bought new on March 21, 2011. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought mine in July 2008 and I have about 59,000miles on mine so about 15,000 miles a year.

i probably put only 12-13k miles a year on mine mainly because of gas prices and because i dont have a far commute to work/school...now my sister on the other hand has 62,000 miles on a her new 2010 mustang

Bought my 2011 in November, and it has a little over 6,600 miles on it so far. I was putting about 12,000 miles a year on my trucks, but now I also have a Grand Prix to drive so I'll be putting alot less on the truck.

I only put 20k on my 1990 in 4 years, but they were pretty hard miles. 15k of them were in the last 2 years. It's sitting (literally, the motor is pretty much blown and it's now my mom's) at 192k miles. My 2006 has 10k more miles now than when I got it last August. So it'll probably come to 13k this year, I don't drive much over the summer.

My 06 Silverado has 56k on it. Used mainly to pull our hybrid travel trailer, and general hauling around.

I commute in a 2000 Toyota Avalon, which has 172k on it. I drive 60-120 miles per day, averaging 400-450 miles during the work week.

Min of 56 miles everyday, currently 6 days a week. In the summer my bike sees a good chunck of those miles, got my truck early dec, i am right around 8500 miles all ready

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Archived