2014 Color Options?

I love the new blue on the Chevys. I'm a white or silver man myself but I like what I've seen so far. Always wanted a red one but just too flashy/loud for my line of work sewing as I use my truck for business.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies.

I also like the blue, this would be my first choice out of the color options.

I like rareity, where you can go into a parking lot and know exactly which one is yours.

I can't say that I'm all that impressed with the color choices on either the Chevrolet or GMC side. Pretty disappointed, actually.

Everybody has their flavor, but I've never been a red, blue, or white kind of guy when it comes to automotive colors. I've always liked a neutral type of metallic gray...a TRUE gray, not one with a blue tint or a silver that has tan attributes.

Right now I have a hard time picking a color from the limited palette that GM is offering this year, but I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person to make a decision. I understand that color might not be the primary driver in some people's decision when buying a vehicle, but I think GM is really dropping the ball here.

Well I take that back , I have seen two in my area and others on here have seen some as well. . But gm is doing a piss poor job of letting people know about these colors ! Obviously this color is a winner , why not make it a stock color and shitcan the 39 variations of gray and silver ?!

I love gm trucks but the two things that drives me nuts, are the lack of a green color ( not seen since GMT 800) and the lack of the 6.2 except in very limited packages and option !!! Sorry rant over

GM is failing at both bringing creative colors & marketing the ones they do have. For the '13 model year there were three additional colors available in limited offerings. Yet no one knew about them unless you stumbled across one at the dealership nor could you build one on their site.

The Blue Ray Metallic/Graphite Blue should be a standard color on the 14's. Definitely noticeable when going down the road.

Ford has a dk green on their F150, but honestly do not see very many of them on the road. Not sure if that is a poor marketing effort or lack of interest which may be what GM is watching?

Edit: Just found a Lime Rock Green on a '14 Corvette...

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/20/chevy-corvette-stingray-shows-off-in-lime-rock-green/#continued

Archived