2014+ Leveling Kits

I think they will fit. Mine fit pretty easy with a couple zip ties on the fender liners. I have the 2.5 but I think they will fit with a 2 inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 2" RC level and my 275/65-20 fit with no rubbing on my +15 offset wheels. It's close clearance on the rear fender liner. But haven't drubbed yet with about 6k miles.

I run 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers G2 on my truck with a two inch RC level kit. Very slight rub on full lock when turning in reverse.

Hi Everyone,

Posting for some clarification, I've been digging through this thread looking at all the great builds but want to get some answers from folks who have done this. I'm looking at doing the 2" RC level on a 15' AT with the stock 20" wheels. I had my tire guy order the Nitto Terra G2s in 275/65R20 but I'm now reconsidering that after reading into more posts. Some say that there is no rub while others say there is. I'm wondering if anyone has done this setup and could let me know what their results were. If I should go for a smaller but wider tire too that would be good to know. Very new to the world of truck upgrades but the dealer found a shred in the right front the other day so I guess it's time to do some upgrades.

Thanks Folks

Thanks for the replies everyone. I want to go with the 2" to maintain some factory rake for when I tow a 3000 lb boat. So what I think I'm going to end up doing is going with the smaller tire. I believe folks have been using the 275/60 for the most part so I'm either going to end up doing that or the 305/55 for some extra width. Thanks for the help everyone I'll be sure to post when it's all done.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I want to go with the 2" to maintain some factory rake for when I tow a 3000 lb boat. So what I think I'm going to end up doing is going with the smaller tire. I believe folks have been using the 275/60 for the most part so I'm either going to end up doing that or the 305/55 for some extra width. Thanks for the help everyone I'll be sure to post when it's all done.

I'd go with the 275/60 duratracs, they look a lot bigger than other 275/60s. All you'd have to do was maybe ziptie back the liner

• Like 1

Just installed a moto fab 2.5in leveling kit. Extremely happy with the results but the front end is a little higher then the rear so I will be replacing the read blocks next. Any suggestions on what size blocks to get?

Depends on how much height/rake you want. I went with the RC 2.5" level kit which had 2" blocks and it was to level for me, so I opted to put in 3" blocks and love the way it looks now. I still have yet to put in my Hellwig 987's in to help for the towing a trailer.

With 2" blocks:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/153363-2014-leveling-kits/page-312?do=findComment&comment=1910014

With 3" blocks:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=68325

• Like 1

Depends on how much height/rake you want. I went with the RC 2.5" level kit which had 2" blocks and it was to level for me, so I opted to put in 3" blocks and love the way it looks now. I still have yet to put in my Hellwig 987's in to help for the towing a trailer.

With 2" blocks:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/153363-2014-leveling-kits/page-312?do=findComment&comment=1910014

With 3" blocks:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=68325

Did you have to put the shock extenders in with the2" and 3" blocks?

Did you have to put the shock extenders in with the2" and 3" blocks?

Nope, just had to unbolt the bottom of the shocks to install for the 3" blocks, as there was not enough gap to slide them in. Took about 25 minutes to install both.

• Like 1

With 2" blocks:

With 3" blocks:

I did 2" blocks and Hellwig 987's. Very happy with the results. There's a pic a few pages back.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just installed a moto fab 2.5in leveling kit. Extremely happy with the results but the front end is a little higher then the rear so I will be replacing the read blocks next. Any suggestions on what size blocks to get?

I used the rear blocks that came with my 2.5 RCX kit (2" blocks, I believe). They were about 1/2" taller than the stock blocks if I recall correctly.

For towing, you can't beat the Firestone RideRite air bags. Run them at 5psi for everyday driving, then pump them up to 100psi for max load. I find with about 35psi in the bags, I can tow my 5000# tractor with a level stance. Eliminates the azz sag and gives more steering control.

I did not install the onboard compressor but I have an air compressor in my garage, so it's easy to air up.

Try them and change your life!

Edited by bcbz71

I used the rear blocks that came with my 2.5 RCX kit (2" blocks, I believe). They were about 1/2" taller than the stock blocks if I recall correctly.

For towing, you can't beat the Firestone RideRite air bags. Run them at 5psi for everyday driving, then pump them up to 100psi for max load. I find with about 35psi in the bags, I can tow my 5000# tractor with a level stance. Eliminates the azz sag and gives more steering control.

I did not install the onboard compressor but I have an air compressor in my garage, so it's easy to air up.

Try them and change your life!

Awesome I will look into them thank you!