2014+ Leveling Kits

3 minutes ago, Arkangel said:

Rough country 2.5 front only, Readylift UCA’s. Gotta measure on level ground but I think im only about 3/8” of rake now, may throw in the rear block

x9zqfSv.jpg

255Biwf.jpg

Your CV boots aren't contacting your lower control arm?

6 minutes ago, Tyy1907 said:

Im not sure, should I be concerned? Maybe the angle of the pic or maybe because its at a slope up the driveway? Ill recheck it tomorrow when its light out again

Edited by Arkangel

Yes they are, they’re after market UCA’s specifically designed for that lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough country 2.5 front only, Readylift UCA’s. Gotta measure on level ground but I think im only about 3/8” of rake now, may throw in the rear block

x9zqfSv.jpg

255Biwf.jpg

Looks great, your UCA’s look great too compared to stock.

1 minute ago, TXGREEK said:

Another member mentioned that my CV boots appear to be contacting the LCA, should I be concerned? 

Btw, get rid of those crappy Chinese rancho knock offs and put on some Bilstein 5100’s unless you off-road a lot instead Fox coil over Shocks.

Another member mentioned that my CV boots appear to be contacting the LCA, should I be concerned? 

You do not want that CV rubber boot to touch anything cause it spins while in use. Better get that checked out immediately!!

9 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

You do not want that CV rubber boot to touch anything cause it spins while in use. Better get that checked out immediately!!

Damn! I just had this put on this afternoon! Shouldnt the shop have seen that?? 2.5” too high maybe? Just went out and took another couple shots with the flash its damn close

aUNh6Ky.jpg

u8QiqmZ.jpg

Edited by Arkangel

Are those pics with the truck jacked up in the air or sitting on the tires??

4 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Are those pics with the truck jacked up in the air or sitting on the tires??

Parked the driveway at an incline, not flat

Edited by Arkangel

Parked the driveway at an incline, not flat

Sorry buddy, those rubber booties shouldn’t be touching anything but air. Looks like a spacer may be left out somewhere. What’s your Leveling setup?

Mine is a 2.25” level, two spacers up front, one top of strut and one sitting bottom of strut. I don’t see and spacers under your strut at all. Please take it in immediately making sure you do not use 4X4 until it’s raised OFF from the lower control arm

4 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Sorry buddy, those rubber booties shouldn’t be touching anything but air. Looks like a spacer may be left out somewhere. What’s your Leveling setup?

Mine is a 2.25” level, two spacers up front, one top of strut and one sitting bottom of strut. I don’t see and spacers under your strut at all. Please take it in immediately making sure you do not use 4X4 until it’s raised OFF from the lower control arm

I have a spacer on the top of the strut and one under the strut, if you zoom in to the pic you can see the black Rough Country spacer under the strut, 2.5” kit

Edited by Arkangel

Ok, your last pics don’t show it really touching. Close but not touching. Those rubber booties turn as you’re using 4X4 so you do not want them touching. The pics may be an illusion, if you can put your finger between the two then you should be good just do not want them touching.