Post Pics of Your 2014+

29,800 on a 2017? That's average for a 2 year old truck and below average for a 3 year old truck. Be happy with that.

I bought my 2016 in June of 2018 with 64,000 and already put 40,000 on it. I would've loved to  have only had 30,000 on mine.

• Like 1

29,800 on a 2017? That's average for a 2 year old truck and below average for a 3 year old truck. Be happy with that.

I bought my 2016 in June of 2018 with 64,000 and already put 40,000 on it. I would've loved to  have only had 30,000 on mine.
Yeah, I guess it's really not bad. Truck was built 6/23/17 and sold on 8/29/17 so just under 30,000 miles in just over 2 years. Went into dealer inventory on 9/23/19 with 28,401 and I purchased 10/8/19 with 29,813. I was just going by some of the 2016's I looked at with lower mileage. I will probably do about 5000 a year, if that

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Flameout said:

Yeah, I guess it's really not bad. Truck was built 6/23/17 and sold on 8/29/17 so just under 30,000 miles in just over 2 years. Went into dealer inventory on 9/23/19 with 28,401 and I purchased 10/8/19 with 29,813. I was just going by some of the 2016's I looked at with lower mileage. I will probably do about 5000 a year, if that

Google says the average is about 13,500/year (11-18 figure). You bought it at about 13,800/year (allowing for the truck being 13 months old when purchased), so basically dead on average. If you only drive it 5,000/year, you'll have a well below average mileage truck if you ever sell it, which will bring you more money and make it sell faster. To me, you made a great purchase.

Mine was well above average, and I drive above average, but I'm banking on the truck being good for 250,000-300,000 miles without anything major beyond suggested service. And, I really liked the one I found. 

21 hours ago, Flameout said:

I do about 20k per year on mine...I am willing to bet there are a lot of folks that put A LOT more per year than me...30K is just a break in...;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spenpet said:

I do about 20k per year on mine...I am willing to bet there are a lot of folks that put A LOT more per year than me...30K is just a break in...;)

***Wrong quote***

Edited by royrjs

8 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

I’ve had my truck since April and already put 12,000 miles on it, got it with 71,000.

image.jpg

What version or aftermarket display is that? 

13 minutes ago, royrjs said:

What version or aftermarket display is that? 

It’s not aftermarket it’s actually the Denali cluster a lot nicer then the regular ltz Chevy Cluster  have acouple for sell if interested. HMU can check with whiteautoandmedia.com compatibility 

Edited by Frankielozano214

Hey all, new to the family here. Picked up a 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Box with 22k miles on it a couple weeks ago. Loving it so far! I got some rubber floor mats for the front and rear, getting windows tinted next week and I had a 2.25" leveling kit installed. Really liking the way it sits now that it's leveled out. Next will be some tires once I decide what size I want to go with, hoping to go as big as I can without any rubbing and will be keeping the stock rims. If anyone has any input on that it would be much appreciated!

I attached some pictures of the truck in the rice field putting out decoys and then a before and after the leveling kit. Can't wait to do some more mods!

TruckRiceBlind.jpg

BeforeLevel.jpg

AfterLevel.jpg

• Like 5

On 11/14/2019 at 10:26 PM, NorCalDuckHunter said:

Hey all, new to the family here. Picked up a 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab Standard Box with 22k miles on it a couple weeks ago. Loving it so far! I got some rubber floor mats for the front and rear, getting windows tinted next week and I had a 2.25" leveling kit installed. Really liking the way it sits now that it's leveled out. Next will be some tires once I decide what size I want to go with, hoping to go as big as I can without any rubbing and will be keeping the stock rims. If anyone has any input on that it would be much appreciated!

I attached some pictures of the truck in the rice field putting out decoys and then a before and after the leveling kit. Can't wait to do some more mods!

TruckRiceBlind.jpg

BeforeLevel.jpg

AfterLevel.jpg

Very nice. I have a 2014 twin. Denali, 153" wheel base, Iridium Metallic. :)

• Like 1