2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

6 minutes ago, D_Mackler said:

Here are some pictures of my wheels in the fender. Pretty darn centered in my eyes7fe975f7e90d8267e3ce0fa638314a71.jpg27b0725b18ad48c72b43091dd3442046.jpg

Whats your center of hub to fender measurment?

1 minute ago, D_Mackler said:
11 minutes ago, Nasty said:
You and me have same measurments

You're running mcg spindles and struts? How many rings in your struts?

2 rings. Im set up as a 4/7

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, D_Mackler said:

Here are some pictures of my wheels in the fender. Pretty darn centered in my eyes7fe975f7e90d8267e3ce0fa638314a71.jpg27b0725b18ad48c72b43091dd3442046.jpg

That looks pretty centered to me! 

I'm having that issue but in the rear with 7" DJM flip as you can see. Called DJM and they told me they all do that? Just patiently waiting for my Belltech kit to come in 

thumbnail_IMG_0688.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

VFyrs46.jpg

excuse the dirtiness of the truck was driving on a bunch of dirt roads all week. but you can see that the front end is clearly towards the back.

07.5-18 have this issue. the only realway to fix it is special arms and new mounts.  Or michigan metal works arms

After doing lots of reading both here and on the leveling/lift kit thread, I decided that in order to keep my truck more street friendly, I wanted to go ahead and drop the ass end instead of leveling the front. I ordered the belltech shackle kit after learning that just removing the rear block was not enough to level. With this being said I still have a few a questions that the search function did not turn up answers to. 

In order to level the truck, is it best to use the shackle at the 2" position or is better to remove the rear block and do the 2" position for about a drop of 3"?

On some of the amazon reviews, people were reporting having issue with removing the shackle botls. Some people said that they had to loosen the bed and raise the bed or even roll the bed seem. Furthermore, there was also talks about removing the hitch so that the lower shackle bolt can be removed. Can anyone attest to the factuality of this?

https://www.belltech.com/belltech-07-17-chevrolet-silverado-sierra-1-2-ton-all-2-or-3-rear-drop-6401.html