What have you done to your K2 today?

Also get only 3 uses out of it 
Lol I was about to say... I have never had a good experience with dorman after 5 minutes of installing them. For everybody interested in the keys I'll get back to you today on programming cost. Its 630am MT and I just got to work.

Also, colorado for who asked what state.I cant at mention you, thanks Tapatalk app [emoji854]

Its 2.9% for CO, then .5 for Jefferson county, and then the city of registration, which would be Golden or Denver. I'll know when I get taken to the cleaners by my local govt on 11-1.

From what I've heard its 7%, so 32,000 x .07 = 2,240$

This is for Taxes, Title and registration. Not to mention the fee I paid to have it weighed. Colorado required out of state titles to have weight for light trucks or something. [emoji2936][emoji108] if you get what I mean...

14 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Lol I was about to say... I have never had a good experience with dorman after 5 minutes of installing them. For everybody interested in the keys I'll get back to you today on programming cost. Its 630am MT and I just got to work.

Also, colorado for who asked what state.I cant at mention you, thanks Tapatalk app emoji854.png

Its 2.9% for CO, then .5 for Jefferson county, and then the city of registration, which would be Golden or Denver. I'll know when I get taken to the cleaners by my local govt on 11-1.

This is for Taxes, Title and registration. Not to mention the fee I paid to have it weighed. Colorado required out of state titles to have weight for light trucks or something. emoji2936.pngemoji108.png if you get what I mean...

Good thing I signed my truck tax title registration including in pricing 22,000$ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:
20 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:
Good thing I signed my truck tax title registration including in pricing 22,000$ 

In Texas? I wish I lived in Texas or ya know, one of those cheaper states. Colorado is the worst anymore. Honestly

Yeah Texas 

• Like 1

Also, colorado for who asked what state.I cant at mention you, thanks Tapatalk app [emoji854]

This is for Taxes, Title and registration. Not to mention the fee I paid to have it weighed. Colorado required out of state titles to have weight for light trucks or something. [emoji2936][emoji108] if you get what I mean...

Do you pay that every year?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

Wow... and I thought $185/year in MI was bad.

6 hours ago, 6.2Midnight said:

Been thinking of adding a heated steering wheel, where can I get all the parts I need for the best price?

Easy.  See if @Frankielozano214 has any more heated wheels available, he's got good prices.  Then you need to see if you have the plug underneath your steering column for the heater.  Some have it and some don't.  Also some apparently have it and it is already hot (can check with a multimeter) and some are dead so you will need an additional fuse block wiring kit (I think).  Not sure where you can get one of those since I didn't need one but I bet @pgamboa can help you out.  Then you need to figure out what clock spring you need and find one online if Frankie doesn't have one available.  Usually any GM parts warehouse will have them or just look around on eBay.  I took the chance on the eBay route and actually got the correct clock spring for $24.  A lot of "superceded" part numbers flying around with mismatched item pictures in the listings...

1. Buy a heated steering wheel from Frankie
  2. Check to see if you have the plug, and check to see if it is hot
  3. (Optional) Buy the fuse block wiring kit if the plug is not hot
  4. Buy a clock spring for your heated steering wheel
  5. Install.  Bust your knuckles.  Curse and swear.  Spill your beer.
  6. ???
  7. Warmth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1