What have you done to your K2 today?

Didn't  happen today but recently got my E85 tune from BBP and flashed it. I added a little over 8 gal of E85 to the few gal of 93 octane that was left in the tank to see if the sensor was working. After about 7 miles i could feel a change and the timing advance showed on my TorquePro app but the ethanol % wasn't working. I found a way to create custom PID code from a different forum that allows me to see ethanol %.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Maybe time for a change.b26372e567dd1f764e712b0e647bfc3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It looks like you've put a lot of love into this truck!  Are you thinking new truck or changing the look of this one?

Thinking about tinting the taillights and doing black wheels. Thoughts?

Everyone has black wheels, ever think about doing wheels with some color!? Any color wheel will go great with the black and white color scheme you have now!

K&N
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Thinking about tinting the taillights and doing black wheels. Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Crazykid38 said:

Everyone has black wheels, ever think about doing wheels with some color!? Any color wheel will go great with the black and white color scheme you have now!

K&N

I agree that black wheels would detract from the current look.  Tinted lights wouldn't enhance the look or function of your truck either, imo.  Nothing wrong with doing these mods but as Crazykid38 suggests, they are no longer special.    I would consider adding sidesteps to your truck if you are anxious to make a change.  I appreciate that you may not like the look but they will be welcomed by your younger, older or physically challenged passengers.  There are many different styles, including retractable, that will enhance the functional appeal of your truck.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:04 PM, VanguardK2 said:

New owner here, and I know it's nothing crazy, but I added a handful of things in the past week to my month old 'new-to-me' '16 CCSB.

-glass navigation screen protector -

.. thanks for the post.. bumped me to go ahead and install one of these also.. easy to install and looks great.. temp was only 3C so I fired up the heat and went for a drive just to make sure everything stuck ok.. not really any more glare than before.

20191102_121127.jpg

• Like 4

.. thanks for the post.. bumped me to go ahead and install one of these also.. easy to install and looks great.. temp was only 3C so I fired up the heat and went for a drive just to make sure everything stuck ok.. not really any more glare than before.

Hey thanks man, also I saw somewhere your engine vanity cover job. The white painted cover you got. Love that, and it's actually on my list, just another non fuctional. But fun one.

Cheers!

On 10/31/2019 at 5:31 PM, cpaul55 said:

Didn't  happen today but recently got my E85 tune from BBP and flashed it. I added a little over 8 gal of E85 to the few gal of 93 octane that was left in the tank to see if the sensor was working. After about 7 miles i could feel a change and the timing advance showed on my TorquePro app but the ethanol % wasn't working. I found a way to create custom PID code from a different forum that allows me to see ethanol %.

how did you get the PID for Alcohol % to work on torque app