What have you done to your K2 today?

Yeah could u post a picture 
I'm off work at noon so I'll post more when I can. Sorry for now gents. Fitment is awesome. Small gaps at corners if done right. Great for possible future removal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Okay. Heres a few close ups and a larger shot for reference for all who are interested. Apologies for not having any reference photos in my O.P.

I'll edit my O.P with links for everything. 9e23b511770ccc38bed907a5b5a0605e.jpgae0f304d407e2def07a9eb69f13f2872.jpg91687bd46cfd8b9abd83a3ddb3e02112.jpg7a9c729c15f0a4b1a7191c7860eda0be.jpg8cc9378b6d9bc8ab6c20e3ae53b9b32e.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Okay. Heres a few close ups and a larger shot for reference for all who are interested. Apologies for not having any reference photos in my O.P.

I'll edit my O.P with links for everything. 9e23b511770ccc38bed907a5b5a0605e.jpgae0f304d407e2def07a9eb69f13f2872.jpg91687bd46cfd8b9abd83a3ddb3e02112.jpg7a9c729c15f0a4b1a7191c7860eda0be.jpg8cc9378b6d9bc8ab6c20e3ae53b9b32e.jpg

Thanks actually looks legit, does it have any glare with the sun and all? I gotta order it when I get home as my wife has the Amazon prime under her account and not mine ? even tho I’m the one that pays for it ?

• Like 3

Thanks actually looks legit, does it have any glare with the sun and all? I gotta order it when I get home as my wife has the Amazon prime under her account and not mine [emoji2955] even tho I’m the one that pays for it [emoji848]
Lmao and actually I havent noticed a whole lot of glare. I think the angle of it (being up and down, not slanted) is part of it, but I've never been blinded by it or couldnt read what was on the screen with my seating position. I've noticed I can see the center of the passenger seat in the reflection as I'm looking at it now, but other than that the screen is always on high brightness so I never have trouble seeing anything.

Truth be told I did these handful of mods a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little forum shy, so I was just trying to feel the threads out. Everybody on here seems super relaxed and cool but it's just a new place to post, so I try to be useful and not post unnecessarily.

Heres 2 pics, 1 of my typical view, and the second, if you look at the reflection, you can see the Mickey's bag in my passenger seat and the seatback stitching. But that's about all. Ive never have 'brights behind me in my mirrors at night' type of glare ever. d097c310d0ef777939700171e37964eb.jpg99cfaa7654cb80fac0e9fdb54d991afe.jpg

• Like 1

Lmao and actually I havent noticed a whole lot of glare. I think the angle of it (being up and down, not slanted) is part of it, but I've never been blinded by it or couldnt read what was on the screen with my seating position. I've noticed I can see the center of the passenger seat in the reflection as I'm looking at it now, but other than that the screen is always on high brightness so I never have trouble seeing anything.

Truth be told I did these handful of mods a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little forum shy, so I was just trying to feel the threads out. Everybody on here seems super relaxed and cool but it's just a new place to post, so I try to be useful and not post unnecessarily.

Heres 2 pics, 1 of my typical view, and the second, if you look at the reflection, you can see the Mickey's bag in my passenger seat and the seatback stitching. But that's about all. Ive never have 'brights behind me in my mirrors at night' type of glare ever. d097c310d0ef777939700171e37964eb.jpg99cfaa7654cb80fac0e9fdb54d991afe.jpg

Thanks for those pictures, cant even tell it has a screen protector by how well you put it down. I still have the factory plastic one it came with but it needs replacing.

Don't be forum shy here, we have a great group here....we can be really helpful but be careful looking though everyone's mods will affect your bank account lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Thanks for those pictures, cant even tell it has a screen protector by how well you put it down. I still have the factory plastic one it came with but it needs replacing.

Don't be forum shy here, we have a great group here....we can be really helpful but be careful looking though everyone's mods will affect your bank account lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

+1, and stay away from the thread about oil catch cans, turns into a dumpster fire quick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VanguardK2 said:

Lol yeah I think I’m ordering when I get home

• Like 1

+1, and stay away from the thread about oil catch cans, turns into a dumpster fire quick.
Oh I ran into those when I was on jeepforum just looking up if i should have a catch can on my 4.7l.... turned into a huge debate with no data to backup either side and I just said 'well, it's free to not have one, so I'll do that.'

But I agree with the both of you, everyone here has been very calming to speak with and it's not crazy, so I'm already quite comfortable. I'm glad I kinda got the first few posts out of the way, I had a JF account for 3 years posted 5 times...

Pretty soon on here I'll break that 50 mark to hit up the FS/WTB threads. Stoked because@Frankielozano214 seems to be posting good a plethora of LTZ/HC parts. Speaking of which I might be hitting you up for your deal on those LTZ Taillights. Mine 16 CCSB came with some cheap ebay pair and I love the OEM ones much more. (I would really love to have 16+ denali tails but I know already they dont fit.)

• Haha 1

Or any about your preferred brand of oil...
Well if anyone is interested I use Mobil 1 lol [emoji6]

also, I've been watching videos of a guy named project farm on YT who tested all 5W30 oils and amazon basics had pretty good results amongst 20 or so others...

19 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Oh I ran into those when I was on jeepforum just looking up if i should have a catch can on my 4.7l.... turned into a huge debate with no data to backup either side and I just said 'well, it's free to not have one, so I'll do that.'

But I agree with the both of you, everyone here has been very calming to speak with and it's not crazy, so I'm already quite comfortable. I'm glad I kinda got the first few posts out of the way, I had a JF account for 3 years posted 5 times...

Pretty soon on here I'll break that 50 mark to hit up the FS/WTB threads. Stoked because@Frankielozano214 seems to be posting good a plethora of LTZ/HC parts. Speaking of which I might be hitting you up for your deal on those LTZ Taillights. Mine 16 CCSB came with some cheap ebay pair and I love the OEM ones much more. (I would really love to have 16+ denali tails but I know already they dont fit.)

Shoot me a msg when your ready to buy them oem led taillights ? 

• Like 1

Well if anyone is interested I use Mobil 1 lol [emoji6]

also, I've been watching videos of a guy named project farm on YT who tested all 5W30 oils and amazon basics had pretty good results amongst 20 or so others...

He’s definitely got entertaining videos. You should see his Amsoil Signature Series tests.

Sent from Above

He’s definitely got entertaining videos. You should see his Amsoil Signature Series tests.

Sent from Above

Ok, let’s stop here while we’re ahead. My bad for even mentioning oil here - You always gotta shill Amsoil on this site, lmao.