What have you done to your K2 today?

2 hours ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

Clearly you don't have any issues with your foam cannon at such a high PSI?  I bought a kit for myself as well but have been afraid to try 3,100 PSI through the cannon...

Not at all.  Still playing with the soap/water ratio.  The first run, got really foamy, but the 2nd run, was watery.  I think I was in a rush and didn't measure the 2nd time.  :)  I use the 40º tip for washing.  It is the widest angled spray pattern tip that came with the power washer.

..I aired down to around 5? now.. bounce is gone. I don't have an accurate measure for less then 10psi.. ordered a 1-20 psi gauge from Amazon

I had to do the same, bought a digital low pressure gauge online. At 5 you should have a firm bag but no lift. So it acts only like a cushion on down travel. That is basically what I was recommending with having just enough air that the rear starts to lift.
There is a minimum air spec so the bag doesn't collapse and fold over, damaging the rubber. And they make smooth plates and spacers for that also.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Would it have been easier if you removed the trim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to say because the hardest part was cutting the vinyl along the rubber trim without cutting the trim. At least with the piece mounted it’s a nice eye level surface but I don’t have steady of enough hand to cut those lines in.

I had huge hopes of making a nice video on this but I’m pretty sure my channel would get suspended with all the swearing I would be doing trying to get this cut cleanly... I ditched this idea and will live with the chrome for now.

Getting bored with my truck, need some new projects...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..I aired down to around 5? now.. bounce is gone. I don't have an accurate measure for less then 10psi.. ordered a 1-20 psi gauge from Amazon

We’re you the one that replaced your cigarette lighter with an led toggle switch??

Sent from Above

Care to share where you got this??

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07X7WDJFL/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Here ya go! Sorry, I'll have to edit my OP to include links when I get into a PC. You can buy the cover with a red surrounding stripe on it too if you have a red and black accented theme on your truck

If I might make a suggestion, the glass screen protector is an excellent upgrade as well. Just the feeling of glass rather than the matte plastic feels soooooo much more premium.

Heres the link to that as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GRS84PJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

Apologies for the late reply!!

Edit: who's gonna get the 19,000th post in this thread?

10 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

If I might make a suggestion, the glass screen protector is an excellent upgrade as well. Just the feeling of glass rather than the matte plastic feels soooooo much more premium.

Heres the link to that as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GRS84PJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

This is awesome! I hope it helps keep it clean. I'm gonna give it a shot, hopefully it doesn't glare bad.

This is awesome! I hope it helps keep it clean. I'm gonna give it a shot, hopefully it doesn't glare bad.
Yeah, it shows the same amount of fingerprints that your phone would show, but the glass feel makes the whole experience nicer. I have an LTZ so having all the nice stitching and whatnot and then you feel that soft matte finish of the screen and it just feels like it doesnt belong, and this fixes that I think. Installation was easy as hell, I had no air bubbles first try, but just make sure to use all the wipes and alcohol pads and dust stickers to make it perfect first

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah, it shows the same amount of fingerprints that your phone would show, but the glass feel makes the whole experience nicer. I have an LTZ so having all the nice stitching and whatnot and then you feel that soft matte finish of the screen and it just feels like it doesnt belong, and this fixes that I think. Installation was easy as hell, I had no air bubbles first try, but just make sure to use all the wipes and alcohol pads and dust stickers to make it perfect first

How's the fit? Mind sharing a picture?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

How's the fit? Mind sharing a picture?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Yeah could u post a picture