What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, Danyoda said:

Which LED’s did you use for all 3? I want to do this to my Sierra as well. 

https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-360-Degree-Chipsets/dp/B01GGK6QDW/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=921+led+bulb&qid=1577467606&sprefix=921+led+&sr=8-6

Those are in my reverse lights 

These are in my cargo lamps

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MUF1APW/?coliid=I82EH14WDZ2AJ&colid=11LFK8X53IT8Y&psc=1

Looking at it I think either will fit in either location. Not really sure which are brighter

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Extremely-360-Degree-Chipsets/dp/B01GGK6QDW/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=921+led+bulb&qid=1577467606&sprefix=921+led+&sr=8-6

Those are in my reverse lights 

These are in my cargo lamps

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MUF1APW/?coliid=I82EH14WDZ2AJ&colid=11LFK8X53IT8Y&psc=1

Looking at it I think either will fit in either location. Not really sure which are brighter

Thank you! Do you have an LED for your third brake light?

We finally had a warm day, so a full wash and wax. Had to get it done since I had a fender replaced recently after a minor crash and it had nothing on it.

MS_mlz0AxSpj5Rt5jPV-_LkdgkK8sOJe32u1VYY16YHuKh8L2Se0fE8HoJS5HOtF3NLPlDSnwKGeChVIc2GI6TUgzQfaF8wAwQv5DB2wYsrSnR_IW64MI6sGyptXjRsvGsQWj2raNI0OzK232bScmislsbMMwigroNiWNk6ZYrNhax3SSfr5AP1qWiuf-jIlyRosf7Hqo5clY2iD_EFkxDdlx0fpwUQIFFX9lMLCU8P0CkRu6JNERhg1Hx8hThuQXWYdMwAOdScxYQCZvDwE6lf8AQHKiUXSJ5FQeH8D4vzDhQm-tsXsKfH9PEYMyBi-QLOEh0rzP-7htvD9b0UDTp46ED5Ab_a3S7UfSkn7bjR8CWS9VAKWRRod5Y1LsIZO4zhCR9NBIyQYQjN8IA4EFweDetew7g2DLSeITN7vH929MW0MXM8aoxXXvfWzIszp3IK0srk0Q4ztIktNfSws2UrPXJERbL5vK5_2O0LstpkD3DQNj6bxk2xNJ6WwRPrs-ODjlVV76191S2qbonQ04lEkQXQdihshGa5L8z9LmDqXbcEYuDe0NI_RGDFa3YOZ3SqLObaqIs4VWCXKAYaG-Fr0dADqTASQ_IQolsoiv_dlSYJScztzWPltwANQq3zYPIlWynxUeG9mxYbysrdh7yj2wZsN_qS8NaMkOQZ7cVKoIZP88pUUWQ=w876-h657-no

I also got a new wheel, so I cleaned off all dark grey plasti-dip that was on the rest of them. New grille as well, the old one I had dipped black but it was all peely so I'm glad it's looking nice again. It's basically back to stock now except the 2" rear drop and the front air dam. Probably stay that way until I finish paying for the thing lol.

Edited by jonny24

It came yesterday but I didn’t use it until today, but my Range AFM Disabler came in. V4 mode with my Carven exhaust wasn’t unbearable, but the drone and “buh buh buh” noise was just enough to irritate me.

Works perfectly. No more V4, truck drives great. Happy as a pig in crap.
How do you like that carven muffler? Did you have yours turn down under the bed? I'm looking to get that muffler installed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How do you like that carven muffler? Did you have yours turn down under the bed? I'm looking to get that muffler installed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No. Mine comes out in the stock location. I like it. It’s a little loud, but it has a great sound. I don’t regret it.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DirtyAndy said:

No. Mine comes out in the stock location. I like it. It’s a little loud, but it has a great sound. I don’t regret it.

hmm I have the Carven catback on mine coming out the stock location, does't seem overly loud to me but it has a nice rumble when you get on it, just idling you can't really even hear it, the Borla on my Yukon Denali is much louder

hmm I have the Carven catback on mine coming out the stock location, does't seem overly loud to me but it has a nice rumble when you get on it, just idling you can't really even hear it, the Borla on my Yukon Denali is much louder

You have the Competitor muffler? At warm idle it’s definitely quiet. Cruising is pretty tame. But it’ll make some noise when you want it to. I definitely dig it.

30 minutes ago, DirtyAndy said:

You have the Competitor muffler? At warm idle it’s definitely quiet. Cruising is pretty tame. But it’ll make some noise when you want it to. I definitely dig it.

not quite sure of the exact model it was installed by the previous owner, would there be a part number on it somewhere?