What have you done to your K2 today?

Just trying to narrow down my chevy shake. But I have 60k Miles. Next step is a driveline balance. Anyway the u joints felt really gritty so didn't hurt to change them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just saw a video on youtube where the guys axle hubs are not round and want to check that out next time I have a chance. Before that I've been thinking I'd take my shaft out and let PST check it for issues. Mine only shakes a little when my tires are not below the crazy stupid 10lb road force only needed for high end high speed cars before these trucks.

88758145b955daec11f8cb13d5937796.jpg

New Tires BFG KO2 275/65/R20 with level rub in reverse and hard turn though, not sure what I'm rubbing though, otherwise loving the look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jsb159
  • Like 6

88758145b955daec11f8cb13d5937796.jpg

New Tires BFG KO2 275/65/R20 with level rub in reverse and hard turn though, not sure what I'm rubbing though, otherwise loving the look

you could always color the inside of your front tires with some chalk and then you could see where they are rubbing.

• Like 1

Installed my Tuffy under seat storage box. The dealership finally got my DQS tow mirrors mounted and working. I will verify full functionality of them tomorrow. I have a few more mod's that I have planned, but it's pretty cold outside (9*F), and my new garage does not have heat yet...

when I got mine it had a leveling kit really don't like the look guess I will be taking it out

dc697e450e456a7f61bd53ab2163029e.png

• Like 3

Brought her home yesterday, started making her my own today. Excuse the tint shop parking lot photos, it was freezing today, and I wasn't about to spend extra time outside looking for somewhere to get pretty pictures.

Before:

Before tint

After:

After tint

• Like 5

Brought her home yesterday, started making her my own today. Excuse the tint shop parking lot photos, it was freezing today, and I wasn't about to spend extra time outside looking for somewhere to get pretty pictures.

Before:

After:

Nothing better than getting tint on the front windows first thing I did too, I also added a windshield visor and love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Lalibert

You got a link for the license plate lights and third brake light or the seller. I've searched eBay and want to get some LEDS. Thanks in advance.

Link for 3rd brake light cargo and reverse.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/231660815249

License plate lights

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-X-HID-White-T10-Side-Wedge-9-SMD-W5W-168-194-LED-Bulbs-For-License-Plate-Light-/251541386343?txnId=1974880070015