Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

I went to the fabtech because the leveling kit only bumped the front about 2". The fabtech kit is a 4" lift all around. The suspension maxx leveling kit worked great. Comes with a bracket to re-adjust the magneride sensors to factory position. I went to the fabtech kit just to get more lift. The fabtech kit created a very rough ride but doesnt throw any service suspension codes or lights. Im going to recalibrate the sensors on monday and will respond back with what I came up with for anyone who is curious in the future.

• Like 1

I went to the fabtech because the leveling kit only bumped the front about 2". The fabtech kit is a 4" lift all around. The suspension maxx leveling kit worked great. Comes with a bracket to re-adjust the magneride sensors to factory position. I went to the fabtech kit just to get more lift. The fabtech kit created a very rough ride but doesnt throw any service suspension codes or lights. Im going to recalibrate the sensors on monday and will respond back with what I came up with for anyone who is curious in the future.

Awesome, appreciate the info. So if you weren't looking for a bigger lift. You would've kept the suspension Maxx kit on?

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

Awesome, appreciate the info. So if you weren't looking for a bigger lift. You would've kept the suspension Maxx kit on?

I am not confident utilizing both the suspension maxx spacers and the fabtech kit together would work. If you are looking for a 6" lift all around you can go with the fabtech 6" kit or go with what danger did and get the 7" kit from I believe full throttle suspension if im not mistaken. I would have loved to go taller but being from chicago I cherish my garage parking spot during the winter haha.

• Like 1

Following....

After reading about a year's worth of threads it seems as though some progress has been made. I am interested in the Fabtech 4" suspension that has recently been talked about. If the recent post could let me know if they were able to return the factory ride and what size wheels worked after everything is all said and done it would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance..

Following....

After reading about a year's worth of threads it seems as though some progress has been made. I am interested in the Fabtech 4" suspension that has recently been talked about. If the recent post could let me know if they were able to return the factory ride and what size wheels worked after everything is all said and done it would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance..

Mudrover,

The last few posts where actually from the last 2 days. I will update my progress on monday. I am going to attempt to recalibrate the standard position of the ride sensors and if that does not work I will make a linkage adjustment / custom bracket to get the position back similar to stock. I will keep you guys in the loop with my findings.

I've lurked around the forum the past 6 months looking for a way to level my '15 Denali w/ Magneride and the past few weeks have given me a reason to join and share some info in I case it helps anyone. Went outside one morning several weeks ago to find this

post-154438-0-76281300-1455472687_thumb.jpeg

The police told me several other trucks were hit in my neighborhood, and we live in a decent place so my stock wheels/tires must have been on someone's shopping list. With insurance check in hand, it was time to lift. I had been planning on the 4" Fabtech lift kit (which called for 33" tires) as it was only one I had found that was Magneride compatible and had also found a set of Fuel wheels that my wife and I both liked. After working with a great local custom shop, we found out that my favorite wheels were 20x10 and would more than likely not work at all, or require major trimming, with the 4" kit - 20x9 are better suited. Not wanting to give up the Fuel Rampage wheels, I went all out with the Fabtech 6" kit and Nitto Terra Grappler G2 35x12.5 tires. Picked the finished project up a few days ago and was amazingly impressed...at first it seemed taller than you would expect a 6" lift to do (even with the additional height from the larger tires) but I am loving it after driving it around for a few days.

As others have noted in this thread, it will never drive/ride like it did when stock but I am impressed with how well it still rides with the larger tires and lift. Hopefully this might help someone to make a decision if you are on the fence....go big...you won't be sorry.post-154438-0-46019300-1455473728_thumb.jpg

Ran out of space for more pics...can add to another post if anyone is interested.

post-154438-0-83976000-1455473702_thumb.jpg

post-154438-0-46019300-1455473728_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I've lurked around the forum the past 6 months looking for a way to level my '15 Denali w/ Magneride and the past few weeks have given me a reason to join and share some info in I case it helps anyone. Went outside one morning several weeks ago to find this

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The police told me several other trucks were hit in my neighborhood, and we live in a decent place so my stock wheels/tires must have been on someone's shopping list. With insurance check in hand, it was time to lift. I had been planning on the 4" Fabtech lift kit (which called for 33" tires) as it was only one I had found that was Magneride compatible and had also found a set of Fuel wheels that my wife and I both liked. After working with a great local custom shop, we found out that my favorite wheels were 20x10 and would more than likely not work at all, or require major trimming, with the 4" kit - 20x9 are better suited. Not wanting to give up the Fuel Rampage wheels, I went all out with the Fabtech 6" kit and Nitto Terra Grappler G2 35x12.5 tires. Picked the finished project up a few days ago and was amazingly impressed...at first it seemed taller than you would expect a 6" lift to do (even with the additional height from the larger tires) but I am loving it after driving it around for a few days.

As others have noted in this thread, it will never drive/ride like it did when stock but I am impressed with how well it still rides with the larger tires and lift. Hopefully this might help someone to make a decision if you are on the fence....go big...you won't be sorry.attachicon.gif754A86D9-8F4D-4D1A-92D5-50B935EBE214:BBADCBE0-5FF7-424B-9DE9-8BB6DA3935AF.JPGattachicon.gif74F042DE-D829-4888-87FF-BEA63E4F0907:3BE76FC0-CC78-4248-8564-20A46E8DAD1D.JPG

Ran out of space for more pics...can add to another post if anyone is interested.

First pic sucks, the other 2 are good haha.

Did you have the 20's or 22's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

As others have noted in this thread, it will never drive/ride like it did when stock but I am impressed with how well it still rides with the larger tires and lift. Hopefully this might help someone to make a decision if you are on the fence....go big...you won't be sorry.attachicon.gif754A86D9-8F4D-4D1A-92D5-50B935EBE214:BBADCBE0-5FF7-424B-9DE9-8BB6DA3935AF.JPGattachicon.gif74F042DE-D829-4888-87FF-BEA63E4F0907:3BE76FC0-CC78-4248-8564-20A46E8DAD1D.JPG

I hate seeing someone's stuff being stolen by lazy bums. Truck looks great now!

I am not confident utilizing both the suspension maxx spacers and the fabtech kit together would work. If you are looking for a 6" lift all around you can go with the fabtech 6" kit or go with what danger did and get the 7" kit from I believe full throttle suspension if im not mistaken. I would have loved to go taller but being from chicago I cherish my garage parking spot during the winter haha.

Appreciate the feedback and knowledge. I'm older now, this Sierra Denali is my FIRST truck ever.. I'm loving it, but not loving the ass end raised as much as it is. I'd like to raise the front as much as possible to level as I can without causing the ass end to sink down when I tow something... Will do more research...

Do you have any pictures of the truck with the kit installed? I'm going to order a kit with in the next month and I'm torn between the 6" and the 4" kit.

Just an update on the 4" fabtech kit. I re-calibrated the magneride sensors and shes riding like factory again!

Do you have any pictures of the truck with the kit installed? I'm going to order a kit with in the next month and I'm torn between the 6" and the 4" kit.

Just an update on the 4" fabtech kit. I re-calibrated the magneride sensors and shes riding like factory again!