Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

I'm getting my truck leveled tomorrow with the suspension maxx adjustable kit. For those of you running the same kit, how much did you raise the front up? 2", 2.25", or 2.5"?

I did the 2.5. Which levels the truck almost exactly. (Measuring from ground to wheel wells).

Hey brother, any rubbing..? I'm liking that stance. That's my look.

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

No rubbing that I've noticed. To be honest it barely rubbed before the leveling kit went on. Like everyone else, only in reverse at full lock.

• Like 1

I did the 2.5. Which levels the truck almost exactly. (Measuring from ground to wheel wells).

Do you do or plan to do any towing. Wondering how much rake is available after the 2.5 lift

Do you do or plan to do any towing. Wondering how much rake is available after the 2.5 lift

I don't plan on towing but obviously could if I needed too. That would be something to consider though when installing this kit. If u are going to do any hauling or heavy towing then I'd consider maybe doing a 1.5 or 2" level to leave somewhat of a rake. OR do the 2.5 and put a 1 or 2" block in the rear.
  • Like 1

I don't plan on towing but obviously could if I needed too. That would be something to consider though when installing this kit. If u are going to do any hauling or heavy towing then I'd consider maybe doing a 1.5 or 2" level to leave somewhat of a rake. OR do the 2.5 and put a 1 or 2" block in the rear.

Thanks brother.

I went 2.5 with the suspension maxx level and it sits perfectly level. I'm running 295 60 20 toyo at2 extremes with a +25 offset set of fuel wheels and only rub is full lock turned to the left. Small cut of the plastic or zip tie will fix that fast tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so I have read through this entire post and it seems like most people are going with the suspension Maxx kits. I have been researching the rough country 2 in leveling kit they specifically make for the 2015 denali which has a bracket to relocate the magnetic ride sensors. Has anyone used this particular kit? Any feedback before I jump in and purchase would be great.

So no one has used the rough country leveling kit specifically for the denali. Want to get some feedback before I ordered it. May have to go look at what everyone else has been using.

• 4 weeks later...

So it looks like the suspension maxx 2.5 inch leveling kit is the way to go for the 2016 Denali. As seen on Ten4Lou's post, he installed a 305/55r20 on the stock wheels with very little rubbing if at all.

I decided this is the set up I want to mimic. I chose the Toyo Open County RT tires. I feel like the Toyo mud terrain is a little too aggressive and the all terrain is not aggressive enough. Luckily, Toyota makes the RT which is pretty much in between. Unfortunately, I just talked to my local tire shop and there is apparently a nationwide backorder On the Toyo OC RT in the 305/55r20 size. Just my luck.

Toyo does make the tire in a 33x12.5r20. It is pretty much the same height and about ½ inch wider than the metric size. Has anyone installed at 33x12.5r20 on a leveled GMC 1500? I'm wondering if the extra half inch of which will create issue with rubbing.

Hello everyone. I just purchased a 2016 Denali Ultimate 5.3 and i love it to death.

That being said, (I expect to get flamed to death over this)

I drive everyday on the freeway in California and I am getting the fillings removed from my teeth due to the uneven cement pads. (My kid thinks it hilarious)

I was reading that people noticed a stiffer ride when they lifted the truck, has anyone tried lowering the truck or "tricking" the suspension by moving the sensors the opposite direction? I was wondering if I could cheat it to be a bit softer. I do not tow anything or carry heavy loads (just small dirt bikes and regular camping stuff)

I have lowered my air pressure a bit and I am debating putting sand bags in the bed but that seems like a shitty solution.

Before anyone goes bananas, yes I have the ridiculous 22in wheels, (wish I didn't)

• 2 weeks later...

So I just put the 2" Suspension Maxx level with 305/55/20 Toyo RTs. I just measured the front and from the ground to the fender lip it is 38 3/8". There still is a noticeable rake. The last two Sierra's I owned were the same set up except I used the RC 2" level kit and it looked almost perfectly level. I should have used the all the top spacers for the full 2.5". But I really don't feline taking it all apart again just for a .5". The tires barely rub the liner at full lock which I can deal with. I'll post pics later.