Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

I did have some rubbing... See picture... This happened when I would back up my driveway. Rubbing on the drivers side. I trimmed the plastic and tighten the screws (this weekend)... I haven't had any additional rubbing as of yet.

Which leveling kit?

• 2 weeks later...

I did have some rubbing... See picture... This happened when I would back up my driveway. Rubbing on the drivers side. I trimmed the plastic and tighten the screws (this weekend)... I haven't had any additional rubbing as of yet.

Notice a difference in ride quality with front leveling kit?

And just to clearify. 2.5" front only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice a difference in ride quality with front leveling kit?

And just to clearify. 2.5" front only?

Correct, 2.5" front only. I have not notices a ride difference and the G2's are surprisingly quite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What tool/program is used for the mag ride relearn. And does anyone know the exact process for it. My dealer (well the one close to me) is trying to hit me for $180 and says it takes a few hours (NOT HAPPENING) but I just want to have some knowledge other than a quick process and people are seeing $45 charges.

What tool/program is used for the mag ride relearn. And does anyone know the exact process for it. My dealer (well the one close to me) is trying to hit me for $180 and says it takes a few hours (NOT HAPPENING) but I just want to have some knowledge other than a quick process and people are seeing $45 charges.

What is in the relearn process?

You can buy a 2 1/2 level kit off of eBay for $25. Go to Lowes and buy a length of 3/16 steel rod. Cut 2 pieces 5 inches long, remove mag ride level sensor rod, it snaps right off. Pull end caps off and place on new rod, reinstall. I did this on my 2015 back in October 2014, works great. I just did it again on my new 2017. Don't waste $$$on a special kit with cheesy brackets. $28 for complete kit.

You can buy a 2 1/2 level kit off of eBay for $25. Go to Lowes and buy a length of 3/16 steel rod. Cut 2 pieces 5 inches long, remove mag ride level sensor rod, it snaps right off. Pull end caps off and place on new rod, reinstall. I did this on my 2015 back in October 2014, works great. I just did it again on my new 2017. Don't waste $$$on a special kit with cheesy brackets. $28 for complete kit.

Which portion did you buy. The top of the coil or button? I would rather spend $69 from a reputable place with stronger metal than a Chinese leveling kit. Just my two cents. Didn't spend the money I did to go cheap

Which portion did you buy. The top of the coil or button? I would rather spend $69 from a reputable place with stronger metal than a Chinese leveling kit. Just my two cents. Didn't spend the money I did to go cheap

Lower spacer, machined out of aircraft aluminum in an american owned/operated machine shop in Georgia. Bolts/nuts/washers were manufactured in america also.

My total of $28 included everything need fo level 2017 Denali, this is my 4th Denali since 2015, all have been done this way and all had mag ride. The Denali I gave my Dad has 67,000 miles on it now, with no issues and it was leveled this way at 22 miles.

I don't buy items for name or status, just for function.

A little research and know how goes a long way and can save many $$$$.

That is why I was able to retire at 49.

Edited by JEB1966

Yes, I just checked. It was a rough country.

Hey D-dubs

Just checking, I ran this same question past you today on a separate thread and you had answered me with "ProRYDE" Just trying to clarify which 2.5 lift kit you used?

Thanks for helping clear up my confusion!

Cheers

Hey D-dubs

Just checking, I ran this same question past you today on a separate thread and you had answered me with "ProRYDE" Just trying to clarify which 2.5 lift kit you used?

Thanks for helping clear up my confusion!

Cheers

Yes, sorry. I originally thought it was the rough country but I confirmed it was the ProRYDE. Sorry for the confusion!

• Like 1