Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

So I just put the 2" Suspension Maxx level with 305/55/20 Toyo RTs. I just measured the front and from the ground to the fender lip it is 38 3/8". There still is a noticeable rake. The last two Sierra's I owned were the same set up except I used the RC 2" level kit and it looked almost perfectly level. I should have used the all the top spacers for the full 2.5". But I really don't feline taking it all apart again just for a .5". The tires barely rub the liner at full lock which I can deal with. I'll post pics later.

So here she is.

ffdc4f2aeb09e6d9e26e55e06c2a1e46.jpg

38cb1f86f35e05684d2cdceb63c9c97e.jpg

4e1677092072dc8d2feffb976751352c.jpg

So I just put the 2" Suspension Maxx level with 305/55/20 Toyo RTs. I just measured the front and from the ground to the fender lip it is 38 3/8". There still is a noticeable rake. The last two Sierra's I owned were the same set up except I used the RC 2" level kit and it looked almost perfectly level. I should have used the all the top spacers for the full 2.5". But I really don't feline taking it all apart again just for a .5". The tires barely rub the liner at full lock which I can deal with. I'll post pics later.

So here she is.

ffdc4f2aeb09e6d9e26e55e06c2a1e46.jpg

38cb1f86f35e05684d2cdceb63c9c97e.jpg

4e1677092072dc8d2feffb976751352c.jpg

Looks good.

I just installed the Rough Country 3.5" Lift/level designed for the Magneride system. Not sure if the provided sensor rod relocation bracket brought the sensor back to it's exact stock location but it appears to ride the same as stock. I also installed Toyo Open Country AT II Extreme tires in 295/60R20 on stock wheels with the Rough Country 1/4" wheel spacers in front. There was slight rubbing on the felt liners in the rear of the wheel well at full lock but a little trimming resolved the issue. I haven't felt/seen any other rubbing.

Will post pics shortly.

• 1 month later...

I've got about 4,000 miles on my 2016 Sierra Denali with the Suspension Maxx level kit. Zero issues. It's on 20x9 with zero offset and 295/55/20 Toyo M/Ts. Also (in the last pic) I took the snow plow air dam off the front. Looks 10x better without it. IMO

No rubbing or trimming with this setup? Love the look! About to level and upgrade wheels/tires myself.

• 5 weeks later...

I just installed the Rough Country 3.5" Lift/level designed for the Magneride system. Not sure if the provided sensor rod relocation bracket brought the sensor back to it's exact stock location but it appears to ride the same as stock. I also installed Toyo Open Country AT II Extreme tires in 295/60R20 on stock wheels with the Rough Country 1/4" wheel spacers in front. There was slight rubbing on the felt liners in the rear of the wheel well at full lock but a little trimming resolved the issue. I haven't felt/seen any other rubbing.

Will post pics shortly.

I was reviewing the installation instructions for this kit and it shows there is some cutting of the rear crossmember and grinding on the differential. How did clean does it look? I have been looking into this kit but have a hard time buying a kit that requireds cutting and grinding on my 60k truck. Only problem is we are limited on what kits we can use die to the magentic ride control. Can you post some pics of your setup.

I was reviewing the installation instructions for this kit and it shows there is some cutting of the rear crossmember and grinding on the differential. How did clean does it look? I have been looking into this kit but have a hard time buying a kit that requireds cutting and grinding on my 60k truck. Only problem is we are limited on what kits we can use die to the magentic ride control. Can you post some pics of your setup.

The cutting wasn't bad and isn't noticeable. If you take a close look at how the front suspension is set up you'll see that there isn't much room to move components around without cutting. You can use any kit out there in my opinion as long as you have the magneride sensor repositioned back in its original orientation with the supplied bracket or a homemade one if the kit doesn't include one. Not sure if I posted a pic before or not so here's one.

20160921 065437

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed 2.5 kit from Rough Country on the 6.2L Denali, includes adapter for Magneride, zero difference, aside from a solid rake front up 1 inch, left out the back block kit. The kit is designed for Magneride, spacers go in quick, even after you or the shop does installation, we got excited and forgot one side, then added by turning the wheel.

Only install the back if you want true level/slightly down front, otherwise enjoy an almost exact 1" rake looks awesome.

Here with stock size 275/55/20 Cooper Adventurer A/T tires on original rims, aftermarket tow mirrors cause the stole my leased 16' Denali's side glass off the street. The 15 has given a tire and mirrors now, but it got upgraded, so she's happy, as am I.

Get ROUGH COUNTRY!!!! Just know silver control arms are aluminum and black are steel, but there is also stamped on 16+ i think, also black, just skinny not original styled.

level.jpg

Out in Baja, Ensenada. Super happy.

Edited by laramastery

• 5 months later...

Just had the suspension maxx 2.5" level kit and 305 55 r20 bfg ko2 installed the other day. The look is perfect, no complaints there. The kit came with the magnaride brackets to adjust them back to stock position but it still feels a little rougher on the drive. Anyone else have this issue or is the relocation bracket off and I need to adjust the position in the bracket. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had the suspension maxx 2.5" level kit and 305 55 r20 bfg ko2 installed the other day. The look is perfect, no complaints there. The kit came with the magnaride brackets to adjust them back to stock position but it still feels a little rougher on the drive. Anyone else have this issue or is the relocation bracket off and I need to adjust the position in the bracket. Thoughts?

Edit:

Talked with dealership today, they did a trim height learn on the sensors and now its back to factory ride. So the brackets get close but the relearn sealed the deal!

• 1 month later...

Just purchased a 2016 Sierra Denali, Iridium Metalic, and really like it so far. Mine does have the magneride and although I have tried doing research still find myself confused and conflicted. I think I have narrowed my level kit to the SuspensionMaxx kit for magneride but not sure if anything extra is needed after installation besides an alignment. As long as the sensor relocation bracket is installed correctly is just an alignment needed afterwards or is a trip to the dealer needed for reprogramming? I am trying to avoid a trip to the dealer and anything they can charge me an arm and a leg for.......... Thanks for any suggestions and experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

I did have some rubbing... See picture... This happened when I would back up my driveway. Rubbing on the drivers side. I trimmed the plastic and tighten the screws (this weekend)... I haven't had any additional rubbing as of yet.

post-173939-0-26578400-1497876975_thumb.jpeg