Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

I have installed the suspension maxx level kit and installed 2.5" in front with the relocation bracket and it feels like it rides better than the day I picked it up out of the dealer!

Did you do install yourself?

I have installed the suspension maxx level kit and installed 2.5" in front with the relocation bracket and it feels like it rides better than the day I picked it up out of the dealer!

Meangreen

Can you post some pics of your truck with new kit on.? Also, I'm assuming you only did the front to get your truck level? I have a 2015 Sierra Denali 5.3L 4x4 CC. I'd like to get the front raised as close to level as possible

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just an update on the 4" fabtech kit. I re-calibrated the magneride sensors and shes riding like factory again!

Thanks for reporting back with your results! Question though..... How did you "recalibrate" the sensors? Did you lengthen the actuator extensions or did you re-zero the actuators electronically with a programmer?

Thanks,

Lou

• Like 1

Thanks for reporting back with your results! Question though..... How did you "recalibrate" the sensors? Did you lengthen the actuator extensions or did you re-zero the actuators electronically with a programmer?

Thanks,

Lou

I did it electronically. My business has a programming tool that the dealers use.

• Like 1

I did it electronically. My business has a programming tool that the dealers use.

Sweet, Thanks!! I only want a 2.5" front level. I suppose then just about any good leveling kit would work and my dealer should be able to recalibrate for me. I like the suspensionMaxx Kit, just not too impressed with the plastic spacers that are included with it. Seems like they would wear prematurely. Your solution seems like the way to go!

Much appreciated,

Lou

I've lurked around the forum the past 6 months looking for a way to level my '15 Denali w/ Magneride and the past few weeks have given me a reason to join and share some info in I case it helps anyone. Went outside one morning several weeks ago to find this

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The police told me several other trucks were hit in my neighborhood, and we live in a decent place so my stock wheels/tires must have been on someone's shopping list. With insurance check in hand, it was time to lift. I had been planning on the 4" Fabtech lift kit (which called for 33" tires) as it was only one I had found that was Magneride compatible and had also found a set of Fuel wheels that my wife and I both liked. After working with a great local custom shop, we found out that my favorite wheels were 20x10 and would more than likely not work at all, or require major trimming, with the 4" kit - 20x9 are better suited. Not wanting to give up the Fuel Rampage wheels, I went all out with the Fabtech 6" kit and Nitto Terra Grappler G2 35x12.5 tires. Picked the finished project up a few days ago and was amazingly impressed...at first it seemed taller than you would expect a 6" lift to do (even with the additional height from the larger tires) but I am loving it after driving it around for a few days.

As others have noted in this thread, it will never drive/ride like it did when stock but I am impressed with how well it still rides with the larger tires and lift. Hopefully this might help someone to make a decision if you are on the fence....go big...you won't be sorry.attachicon.gif754A86D9-8F4D-4D1A-92D5-50B935EBE214:BBADCBE0-5FF7-424B-9DE9-8BB6DA3935AF.JPGattachicon.gif74F042DE-D829-4888-87FF-BEA63E4F0907:3BE76FC0-CC78-4248-8564-20A46E8DAD1D.JPG

Ran out of space for more pics...can add to another post if anyone is interested.

Wow that looks amazing! Karma at its best. Congrats! which fabtech did you get? Coilover?

-tapa

Edited by m3n00b

Meangreen

Can you post some pics of your truck with new kit on.? Also, I'm assuming you only did the front to get your truck level? I have a 2015 Sierra Denali 5.3L 4x4 CC. I'd like to get the front raised as close to level as possible

Hey Johnstone,

When you did your 4" lift, were you able to re-position the ride sensors AND also did something electronically to relearn the shocks?

I've had mine back for a week now and although still not a bad ride, I'm wondering how to find out if my sensors are back in the optimal spot and if magneride is performing as it should. Any idea how to know if your sensors are in the correct position and not making the system think it is loaded and stiffening up?

Thanks,

Michael

Hey Johnstone,

When you did your 4" lift, were you able to re-position the ride sensors AND also did something electronically to relearn the shocks?

I've had mine back for a week now and although still not a bad ride, I'm wondering how to find out if my sensors are back in the optimal spot and if magneride is performing as it should. Any idea how to know if your sensors are in the correct position and not making the system think it is loaded and stiffening up?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael,

I did not reposition the sensors. I just re homed mine through the computer. Unless somone takes a pic of their stock sensor locations I dont think there is anyway of knowing.

For those of you who wanted to see my truck after the 4" fabtech kit... I apologize for it being very dirty... Chicago winter... yeah...

IMG_8696.jpg

Johnstone

So your Fabtech 4" raised your front end level with the rear?

Johnstone

So your Fabtech 4" raised your front end level with the rear?

The back went up about 2 and the front went up about 4. So yes they are level now but a bit taller. You can stack the rear spacers together if you want to keep a high rear end.