New OPT7 H11 LED Headlight Bulbs

I do like the pure white. I gave LEDs in my fogs from DD which are a 5000k light. Those are pure white as well

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As already identified mine are reflectors. I have said before I was worried bc I didn't have projectors but I think they turned out great. I will spend the money at some point for projectors but in the meantime can't beat how much better these work than my stock bulbs

• Like 1

I took mine out. The beam pattern being pointed inwards was killing and just didn't light up the road like I wanted it to. Brightness wise they were bright but as of late I wasn't as happy with them the sides of the road were barely lit and also didn't throw far enough down the road. Definitely think a projector would help but the reflector didn't throw like I wanted it to now that look back

Below is a video I took one early morning on the way to work. Brights (halogen) were on majority of the ride but there's some times that it's just the OPT7 lights. (0:48 - 1:30). The dash cam does make them appear bright and white but they aren't that blindly white as they appear down on the road.

Edited by quise2024

I swapped to Silverstar Ultras for the time being. Feel they work a lot better with the relector. Im still looking for a more pure white light though.

Below are screenshots from the same dash cam in the video on a dark side street in town.

Silver star Ultras and stock high beam

VMeHVS5.jpg

nmcItpJ.jpg

High beams on ..

V3IDc4N.jpg

plVn0ZO.jpg

Edited by quise2024

Thanks to jnach for all the info in this leds lights. I just got my delivered yesterday and I'm going to install them sometime today. I'll get back to you guys with results and pics[emoji41].

No problem! Let me know if you have any hang ups and what you think of them!

Alright guys., I successfully installed the OPT7 Leds headlights. I ordered exactly what jnach posted on his post. I'm a little disappointed to the intensity of the light put out. My HIDs were definitely brighter but I really like the plug and play, lights are clean and they just look natural. I'm going to keep this leds until they go out. The problem I ran into were the dust caps I could get back to place. It was getting darker out there and didn't want to force them so I my have to diy the heck out them to make them fit properly. I'll post some pics for y'all. I'll get some while running later.5b5024b03e9961a221c5e051cda03948.jpg0d9ac4519f1afca6476d1dae44fd0677.jpg63689ecb8412c034a4fa31418a3ebbd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys., I successfully installed the OPT7 Leds headlights. I ordered exactly what jnach posted on his post. I'm a little disappointed to the intensity of the light put out. My HIDs were definitely brighter but I really like the plug and play, lights are clean and they just look natural. I'm going to keep this leds until they go out. The problem I ran into were the dust caps I could get back to place. It was getting darker out there and didn't want to force them so I my have to diy the heck out them to make them fit properly. I'll post some pics for y'all. I'll get some while running later.5b5024b03e9961a221c5e051cda03948.jpg0d9ac4519f1afca6476d1dae44fd0677.jpg63689ecb8412c034a4fa31418a3ebbd3.jpg

This is the reason I put my hids back in. LED's were nice and the color was good but even the "5k lumen per bulb" morimoto kit I bought was shit output compared to my hids.

Status report. How are the lights working for everyone. I'm going to put led bulbs in my truck before too long

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They work well for me. As I stated for everyone in the review, I didn't buy these for their blinding light output. I just wanted an easy to install LED the looked better than stock. Idk why anyone is surprised Halogens are brighter, that's the point of them lol.

They work well for me. As I stated for everyone in the review, I didn't buy these for their blinding light output. I just wanted an easy to install LED the looked better than stock. Idk why anyone is surprised Halogens are brighter, that's the point of them lol.

My wife got a new car and it has leds....very nice. I'm just wanting more light and I figured I would start here. My light output seems very low stock

Yikes. What happened ?

I couldnt get them adjusted properly, the driver side was beaming towards the center of the lane, almost to the passenger side of the road. Sonce we cant adjust headlights left n right i tried flipping the bulb in the housing by trimming down the fat tab. I could only get a 3/4 of the way on the 180 flip.

I posted a video above, the brights are on most of that drive but theres periods in there where its just the Opt7s. I had little to no visibility of the side of the ditch/shoulder area on driver side, and thats huge being up in here in deer country.

I think it may have been a lil better if i could have got that corrected but the output down the road wasnt that great. I actually posted in here when i first got them and shortly after saying i was happy but i have since moved to a more rural area and the output wasnt what i thought it was.

If you have projectors it appears theyre having better output on those than reflectors

I couldnt get them adjusted properly, the driver side was beaming towards the center of the lane, almost to the passenger side of the road. Sonce we cant adjust headlights left n right i tried flipping the bulb in the housing by trimming down the fat tab. I could only get a 3/4 of the way on the 180 flip.

I posted a video above, the brights are on most of that drive but theres periods in there where its just the Opt7s. I had little to no visibility of the side of the ditch/shoulder area on driver side, and thats huge being up in here in deer country.

I think it may have been a lil better if i could have got that corrected but the output down the road wasnt that great. I actually posted in here when i first got them and shortly after saying i was happy but i have since moved to a more rural area and the output wasnt what i thought it was.

If you have projectors it appears theyre having better output on those than reflectors

Wow. I do have projectors but still disheartening