New OPT7 H11 LED Headlight Bulbs

Cool, oh I forgot to mention, those fans are very noticeable. I can here them from inside the cab over the Duramax at idle. Either that says the duramax is a quiet diesel or these are very loud fans. :) LOL

Yep the fans are loud, i hear them when i click the unlock on my fob from outside, inside the cab before cranking it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to throw a quick update out there and let everyone know the lights are still going strong and I love them! I don't really hear the fans at all since I put them into the housing themselves and I would def buy it again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on mine:

I still like these LED's. I did have to actually adjust the beams up. Once I did that, they throw out pretty good light. I have not had any high beams flashed at me. I've also looked at the lights from a distance myself and they are bright, but the projectors, I think, make all the difference.

• Like 1

I don't have projectors so was a little worried but until I decide to upgrade to them this was best $100 spent

You need to figure that picture uploading thing quick lol. Real curious on how they look. I have reflectors as well and doing a projector retro is a bit pricey now. I know ppl get all butthurt on putting hids or LEDs in reflectors. I live in mass and have seen countless hids in trucks minus projectors and get that it is not optimal, but I was never once blinded. Anyway curious on the LEDs you got in. My halogens aren't bad but ..definitely want to see better

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You need to figure that picture uploading thing quick lol. Real curious on how they look. I have reflectors as well and doing a projector retro is a bit pricey now. I know ppl get all butthurt on putting hids or LEDs in reflectors. I live in mass and have seen countless hids in trucks minus projectors and get that it is not optimal, but I was never once blinded. Anyway curious on the LEDs you got in. My halogens aren't bad but ..definitely want to see better

Ok gonna try this pic upload thing

I had to lower them some because my truck has a lift but I asked a random guy at Walmart to assist to see if they were blinding or to high (he had a small sedan) and he said it was good and wasn't high enough to blind folks. So in all projectors give good focus but this was a third the price and I am happy with the results

post-166021-0-74765600-1480788617.jpg

post-166021-0-04781600-1480788627.jpg

I had to lower them some because my truck has a lift but I asked a random guy at Walmart to assist to see if they were blinding or to high (he had a small sedan) and he said it was good and wasn't high enough to blind folks. So in all projectors give good focus but this was a third the price and I am happy with the results

So wait... Are those projector or reflector headlights? I thought you said in a previous post you didnt have reflectors? They look way brighter. Are they a pure white light or a like a ice blue light.

So wait... Are those projector or reflector headlights? I thought you said in a previous post you didnt have reflectors? They look way brighter. Are they a pure white light or a like a ice blue light.

Those are reflectors not projectors you can kinda tell from the pattern it throws. Also these lights are pure white. Here's how it would look with projectors.

f978396987badcf385df74ff353f9ea5.jpg

Edited by jnach
  • Like 2

Those are reflectors not projectors you can kinda tell from the pattern it throws. Also these lights are pure white. Here's how it would look with projectors.

f978396987badcf385df74ff353f9ea5.jpg

I do like the pure white. I gave LEDs in my fogs from DD which are a 5000k light. Those are pure white as well

• Like 1