On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:38 PM, pgamboa said:

If your truck did not come with power fold or memory, your trim should not be an LTZ. Likely an LT.

But send me a PM. DQS is Power Fold. I can source these from my supplier for $1058. Switch is $70. Harnesses are $285. $1413 total. $100 is refunded if you send me your factory harnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil, I think I'm in the above situation: 2018 LTZ/Texas Edition with DL3-memory.  Want GM chrome DQS with OEM functionality.  Am I correct in assuming that I need the above mirrors with your harnesses?  Are the above prices still valid?  Plug and play in doors only?  PM you?

6 hours ago, txflash said:

Phil, I think I'm in the above situation: 2018 LTZ/Texas Edition with DL3-memory.  Want GM chrome DQS with OEM functionality.  Am I correct in assuming that I need the above mirrors with your harnesses?  Are the above prices still valid?  Plug and play in doors only?  PM you?

Yes, yes and yes :)  PM Me.  I can source all you need for this upgrade.. All PnP.

What is the part number for the female pins. I have all of the wiring just need the female pins to finish the wiring. Sorry if it has been asked before. I did a search but couldn’t find the answer. 

Good afternoon,

I have a 2018 LTZ with power fold, turn signal, courtesy light, heat and auto dimming. 

if I get the OEM mirrors from the dealership will I need to replace the harness to get full functionality?

The dealer says they can order the harness but not sure if it would be the correct one based on what i have read in this thread.

Hi,  I have a 2017 Silverado High Country with the DL3 and A45 options.  I want to upgrade and install the 1A Auto 1AMPR01786 towing mirrors.  Am I going to need one of your custom harnesses or will I be PnP?

tried to get to your website but it doesn’t come up:  www.harnessDR.com

Edited by Jetspeed8
Website access
  • Like 2

Hi,  I have a 2017 Silverado High Country with the DL3 and A45 options.  I want to upgrade and install the 1A Auto 1AMPR01786 towing mirrors.  Am I going to need one of your custom harnesses or will I be PnP?

Website is still under construction :)

I did see your PM, so we’ll get the needs taken care of.

I switched my dl8 mirrors for dl3 mirrors using Phil’s harness now sometimes the passenger mirror doesn’t fold until I hit the button a couple times. Any thoughts 

What would you say the frequency of this issue occurring? In the last 2.5 years of having this done this upgrade, mine didn’t respond 2 or 3 times.

During the cold months, if there is ice build up, if resistance is felt, they may not fold/unfold. This was the time when I experienced this issue.

It just happened 1 time in the winter and 1 this morning but it’s not cold out they were folded in so when I hit the button nothing happened so I hit it again then it unfolded.been working great most of the time Phil?

On 4/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, Jetspeed8 said:

I just put the same set of mirrors on my 2014 with same options except chrome caps.  I have some harnesses on order from @pgamboa  but couldn't wait to get them installed once I opened the box.  Right now I've got the RZY harness installed and will finish the job once the  door harness kit gets here (to make the spot and marker lights functional) .  Gotta tell ya, these are some quality mirrors and made all the difference in looks and function.  I think you are going to be really happy with this mirror set.  I think they look better than the GM upgrade mirrors.  Really happy that the mirror/seat memory works too!   Good luck with your project.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SeanSmith said:

I just put the same set of mirrors on my 2014 with same options except chrome caps.  I have some harnesses on order from @pgamboa  but couldn't wait to get them installed once I opened the box.  Right now I've got the RZY harness installed and will finish the job once the  door harness kit gets here (to make the spot and marker lights functional) .  Gotta tell ya, these are some quality mirrors and made all the difference in looks and function.  I think you are going to be really happy with this mirror set.  I think they look better than the GM upgrade mirrors.  Really happy that the mirror/seat memory works too!   Good luck with your project.

My mirrors arrive Monday and am waiting for the new harnesses from Phil.  Looking forward to getting these new mirrors installed..