I have DL8 mirrors and came across this and would love to do this. Are you still making the harness?

Yes.

Lead times for harnesses is about 3-4 weeks. I am taking some much needed time off next month (6/6 - 6/17). So that will factor into extended lead times.

Hope this helps. I can send you ordering instructions if you want hold your spot in the build queue. I will be building/shipping items as soon as I’m able to, in the order payment came in. I will stop building/shipping on 6/5 and will resume where I left off when I return.

Send me a PM with more details on the needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul,

Lots of incredible information here. Thank you.

I have a 2015 Sierra All Terrain with DL3 mirrors and want to upgrade to DQS.

I do not have A45.

I would like to add the autofold with fob if possible.

I wish to go the DIY route.

Thanks

Jason

Hi Paul,

Lots of incredible information here. Thank you.

I have a 2015 Sierra All Terrain with DL3 mirrors and want to upgrade to DQS.

I do not have A45.

I would like to add the autofold with fob if possible.

I wish to go the DIY route.

Thanks
Jason

PM me. You won’t be able to add Factory Key Fob Fold since it is dependent of the A45 Seat Memory System. We’ll also have to validate your cabin side connector since your truck is 2015.

Yesterday I swapped my D8 s for D3s using Phil’s harness and his you tube video. It was a breeze and worked perfectly. 
9BE65305-2DE0-4C09-9C4C-8CB6D907BCD7.jpeg.1bb64305e92be8f03a039a6eb098b197.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! Looking great!

19 hours ago, Jagerschnapps1 said:

Yesterday I swapped my D8 s for D3s using Phil’s harness and his you tube video. It was a breeze and worked perfectly. 

9BE65305-2DE0-4C09-9C4C-8CB6D907BCD7.jpeg

Look's good - Any info on your mesh grill , are your headlights tinted ?? Fog light amber or yellow tint ???? Thanks

16 hours ago, Jagerschnapps1 said:

Thanks. The grill was purchased off of fleabay about a year ago. I looked but cannot find another. The headlights are not tinted yet and the fog lights are yellow fog lights also off of FleaBay.  

Thank You 

Hello all if someone is in Ontario Canada ?? looking for the DL3 upgraded harness (from DL8) I currently have a DL3 Mirror Package with phils harness & factory power fold switch with either black or chrome mirror caps. Send me a message I would be happy to save you time & shipping 

20190520_115328.jpg

• Like 1

For anyone looking to upgrade their factory mirrors, I definitely recommend ordering harnesses from pgamboa. I recently finished replacing my dl3 mirrors with dqs tow mirrors on my 16 Sierra. The harnesses I received were of excellent quality and truly made the install plug and play and he even included diodes and instructions to make the cargo lights work as reverse lights.

20190604_222731.jpg

20190604_222748.jpg

20190604_222935.jpg

• Like 1

That is a very sharp truck.  I have a few questions, if I may.  I assume the cargo to reverse lights mod on the mirrors is the same trick that turns the bed cargo lights on when the reverse lights are illuminated?  Who did the running lights/switchbacks for you, or if you did it yourself, where did you get the lights?  Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, just looking for some guidance, been trying to find an answer. 
I have a 2015 2500HD SLT with memory seats, the black tow mirrors (power, heated and signal lights) and I have a 2015.5 2500HD SLT that is going to the auction, it has memory seats and the DQS mirrors.. I want to swap my black tow mirrors with these DQS mirrors. And I would like to have functioning lights(I don't care about the power fold). 

Since I have access to both trucks, do I need to swap the door harnesses or do I need the custom harness to make this work?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, just looking for some guidance, been trying to find an answer. 
I have a 2015 2500HD SLT with memory seats, the black tow mirrors (power, heated and signal lights) and I have a 2015.5 2500HD SLT that is going to the auction, it has memory seats and the DQS mirrors.. I want to swap my black tow mirrors with these DQS mirrors. And I would like to have functioning lights(I don't care about the power fold). 
Since I have access to both trucks, do I need to swap the door harnesses or do I need the custom harness to make this work?
Thank you in advance!

Yes. Since they are both seat memory trucks. Swap door harnesses and switch out.

Since your truck is a 2015, you might need the RZY Jumper Harness as you might be missing pins 9 and 11 on the cabin side of the door jamb connector.

3f6d77a95052339046d2cb975290476d.jpg

That is a very sharp truck.  I have a few questions, if I may.  I assume the cargo to reverse lights mod on the mirrors is the same trick that turns the bed cargo lights on when the reverse lights are illuminated?  Who did the running lights/switchbacks for you, or if you did it yourself, where did you get the lights?  Thanks!

Yes - Same diode mod method.