Fuse Panel Diagram

I have a 2015 3500 HD 4x4. Today I pulled the cover on the fuse panel on the driver's side dash to look for the fuse that I could move to make my 12V plugs in the center dash switched power instead of retained power.

When I got the panel off, the diagram plastered on the inside of the panel did not look anything like the fuse panel in my truck. Nor did the diagram in my owner's manual look anything like the actual fuse panel. .

I did find the fuse that I needed to move to get switched power but it was nowhere near the location shown on the diagrams. Luckily it was the only 50 amp fuse on the panel and was easily recognizable because it had the spare lug where you could move the fuse from center lug to bottom lug to center lug to top lug. Just curious why my numbered fuse panel diagrams are totally different from the actual fuse panel and am I the only one.

When I compared my diagram to my fuse panel, I thought the same thing as you. What you have to do is rotate the diagram untilled it matches and I guarantee it will. I had to rotate mine like 240° before it matched my actual panel.

Archived