On 4/1/2018 at 8:02 PM, Spastik Monkey said:

Have you considered selling a harness that's plug and play on the board side and pre terminated in the fuse side?

I second this. I get nervous when I have to start pulling pins. Lol

On 4/25/2018 at 7:57 AM, Bayou Blues said:

I second this. I get nervous when I have to start pulling pins. Lol

I will look at how to make a harness to make this as Plug and Play as possible.  Stay Tuned. :)

On 2/26/2018 at 8:20 PM, Tleesmith14 said:

So went outside this morning and guess the truck learned the kick buttons were there over night? Lol work flawless now! Also added some lights into the harness got those plugged in today.  Def a lot of work in this but makes it worth it IMO.

700E6FED-F205-4420-A255-1FC2B93FA979.jpeg

I learned that when any part of the systems is unplugged, you have to cycle through an open/close of the doors.  The boards will articulate all the way back to the rear, then will "reset".  I had the same issue where it wouldn't work, then all of a sudden, it did :)

On 4/1/2018 at 8:02 PM, Spastik Monkey said:

Have you considered selling a harness that's plug and play on the board side and pre terminated in the fuse side?

I will look at how to make a harness to make this as Plug and Play as possible.  Stay Tuned. :)

Please tell me how to get those articulating running boards I would love to put them on my truck!!!!

Um.. buy them? Lol. I’ve seen some on Criagslist, Forums, FB, eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but not the oem tri mode power steps. I have been busting ass trying to find these, if u could be so kind as to tell me where to look or who to call or even talk to I'd really appreciate it... no offense but yall aren't the only ones that like them u kno. I'm sure there are others like me that have been having trouble as to where to even start looking and I'm just asking for that information.

• Like 1

I ended up finding my set on eBay.  Was a company so I contacted them outside of eBay and worked a deal.  If you setup a saved search on eBay with the part number it will notify you anytime one pops up. Like Phil said watch Craig list or the for sale forum here. It took me about 2 months to find a set that 1 were brand new and 2 were in the price range I was willing to spend.  Of course you could purchase from the dealer or online parts place but be prepared to pay out the ass! 

Yes but not the oem tri mode power steps. I have been busting ass trying to find these, if u could be so kind as to tell me where to look or who to call or even talk to I'd really appreciate it... no offense but yall aren't the only ones that like them u kno. I'm sure there are others like me that have been having trouble as to where to even start looking and I'm just asking for that information.

:) All good. It seems that several were turning up on FB groups. Especially here in Texas, we had lots of flooding in South Texas and think that’s where several came from. Also, those that lift these trucks don’t like them because they are not a good fit for lifted trucks.

I recommend joining FB groups if you haven’t yet. Offer up, Craigslist. Ebay, you might be able to work out a deal outside of eBay too Line said above.

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, pgamboa said:

Here is my How To Video on how I was able to retrofit these Articulating (Tri-Mode) Running Boards onto my 2016 Silverado LT.  I'll have a complete parts list here shortly.

Enjoy the video for now! :)

Will these fit on a 2500HD?

• Like 1

Will these fit on a 2500HD?

I believe regular fixed running boards will. With articulating boards, there are some trucks with the DEF tank on the passenger side... so I would think it wouldn’t fit in that case since the boards have to tuck underneath.

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2017 at 4:39 PM, pgamboa said:

Here is my How To Video on how I was able to retrofit these Articulating (Tri-Mode) Running Boards onto my 2016 Silverado LT.  I'll have a complete parts list here shortly.

Enjoy the video for now! :)

will these work on a duramax?

I think this depends if you have the DEF tank or not. I think with a tank, you won’t have the clearance for the boards to retract in.

11 hours ago, pgamboa said:

I think this depends if you have the DEF tank or not. I think with a tank, you won’t have the clearance for the boards to retract in.

ok that sucks really liked them and found a set but i do have the tank