FS Driver's Side Windshield Pillar Trim

youn1033

For Sale is the original Driver's Side Windshield Pillar Trim Piece. It is from a 2018 Sierra Denali w/ Black leather interior, so I (think) that means it's the Shale color? Either way the Part Nos. are as follows: 23463713 - Grey; 23463712 - Shale

I replaced this item with the Oh Sh*t pillar mod, but I figured someone could make good use of this if they want to either replace a column that was cut on to make room for a custom programmer mount OR they want to custom fab a programmer mount and would rather do so without this piece missing off their truck while they do it! This part is not expensive, so I'm only looking to get $20 Shipped for it.. But it's literally brand new and I figure someone out there could have some use for it!

PM me or call/text @ 405.642.9097 for more details

Thanks!

Lance

A-Pillar Cover front.jpg

A-Pillar Cover back.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 9:53 PM, Justin101714 said:

Might have some luck on eBay. Most everyone wants the assist handle on here. Maybe some body shop would pick it up on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a fair point, my thought was for anyone looking to mount any type of pod/gauge/programmer might prefer to pay an extra $20 to size/fit/measure/cut for it without worry what happened if they messed up or with having to mess with taking it off to do it in the first place.

However, BUMP!

• 3 months later...