GM Rear Seat Cover Set

Has anyone installed these? They can be ordered from the Chevy accessories website. The part # is 23443854. I have cloth interior and would be for keeping my seats protected from kids, car seats, dogs, etc. Just curious about some feedback on how they fit and material type/thickness and if they're worth $295. 

640X640.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Has anyone installed these? They can be ordered from the Chevy accessories website. The part # is 23443854. I have cloth interior and would be for keeping my seats protected from kids, car seats, dogs, etc. Just curious about some feedback on how they fit and material type/thickness and if they're worth $295. 

640X640.jpg.30b2097ea6cb1fe84c41bd2a08fd2ad7.jpg
2.jpg.a9bd0621f45853ded58638b682e9e09e.jpg
3.jpg.07d75a7c90cc947415344e06f908190e.jpg

I haven’t installed those but for the money I would go with Wet Okole. Cannot be beat in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

These look good.  On your next truck, buy the "leather" option.  My dog and grand kids can leave their mark in the back seat and it cleans up like new.  I'm sure the material is a heavy vinyl with only touch DNA from a cow.

I had the Wet Okole in a Jeep - agree they were good quality, but I found them hot.  Didn’t ride top off on the dead of summer (You ever see a dead worm on a summer sidewalk? That’s what stopping at a red light can be like...) but during the months you could ride, they made one sweat.  I’ve seen someone refer to it as “swamp butt.”  Or something like that.  

On 7/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, Boardmember said:

I had the Wet Okole in a Jeep - agree they were good quality, but I found them hot.  Didn’t ride top off on the dead of summer (You ever see a dead worm on a summer sidewalk? That’s what stopping at a red light can be like...) but during the months you could ride, they made one sweat.  I’ve seen someone refer to it as “swamp butt.”  Or something like that.  

Being a former owner of a Wrangler during the summer in Georgia, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 9:03 PM, 2liter said:

I have the coverking ballistic canvas. They look similar to those and are about half the price. They fit snug and are holding up well after a year and a half.

Thank you. I will check them out!

On 7/2/2018 at 9:03 PM, 2liter said:

I have the coverking ballistic canvas. They look similar to those and are about half the price. They fit snug and are holding up well after a year and a half.

I have the same and although the material is bombproof I'm less happy with coverking's fit&finish. The console cover comes off pretty frequently, the rear seats rub on the inside which causes the fabric to get caught and hung up when i fold only one seat up/down. I've got a few areas where the edges are coming undone and the clips under the rear seats.

Luckily my fiancé has a sowing machine so it's relatively easy to fix some of these issues. Just not happy with the quality considering the high cost. That said, bulletproof fabric and very water resistant.