What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

3 minutes ago, jflan23 said:

First attempt at vinal wrap. Took 3 tries, and I broke too many clips. Another bezel on order emoji20.png

24e29209ce345bbd096c37247c5dc9f2.jpg

Before

66ad3b7c5a6c9d07d3c2b8008109e666.jpg

After

@jflan23 that looks like some solid work you did there, congrats! Any advise on wrapping the bezels? It has a number corners and I’d imagine that I would have quite a bit of issues.

[mention=166400]jflan23[/mention] that looks like some solid work you did there, congrats! Any advise on wrapping the bezels? It has a number corners and I’d imagine that I would have quite a bit of issues.

Looks good from far, but far from good. I tore the vinyl in a couple spots and didn’t have enough for the other one.

I would order two extra bezels from GM parts and wrap those, then put them on. Take your time and go slow, get good vinyl that stretches and go for it. I’m no pro that’s for sure but it was a fun learning experience. The grill is the next project...

5 hours ago, jflan23 said:

I would order two extra bezels from GM parts and wrap those, then put them on. 

Do they not make Body colored bezels? If you have to order new ones, seems you could just order them in the color you wanted...

Or do they only come in Chrome and Black Chrome?

Do they not make Body colored bezels? If you have to order new ones, seems you could just order them in the color you wanted...

Or do they only come in Chrome and Black Chrome?

GM parts only has chrome and black chrome. Black chrome was $80 or something a piece vs chrome was $50 ish.

Installed an Undercover Ultraflex tonneau cover last week. It's pretty slick, really please with it. Had to adjust the tension a tad for the tailgate to continue to come down remotely, but haven't had an issue with leaks like that besides a few drops in the downpours we had a few days ago.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Not big into too much in the way of mods but have done some small stuff to my new 3.0 LT.  Removed front air dam, installed factory fogs, not yet wired to fuse box or flashed, installed black bow tie on front, black abs letter inlays in tail gate,  took off the goodyear fortitudes and replaced with Dura Tracs. Have a hood protector yet to be installed, weather not cooperating.

IMG_0536 black bowtie.jpg

IMG_0537 tail gate.jpg

56 minutes ago, Booger T said:

Not big into too much in the way of mods but have done some small stuff to my new 3.0 LT.  Removed front air dam, installed factory fogs, not yet wired to fuse box or flashed, installed black bow tie on front, black abs letter inlays in tail gate,  took off the goodyear fortitudes and replaced with Dura Tracs. Have a hood protector yet to be installed, weather not cooperating.

IMG_0536 black bowtie.jpg

IMG_0537 tail gate.jpg

What hood protector did you go with?

Sorry for the crappy formatting, I copied and pasted from detailres website.  MY 2020 AT4 got some love yesterday with a nice Ceramic Coating.

Decon. pre-rinse

Degrease engine bay

Sealant foam bath

Clean wheels & tires

Dress plastics & tires

Streak-free glass

Ceramic infused paint sealant

Synthetic clay paint prep.

Interior air blow out

Vacuum

Hand scrub seats & panels

Fine brush vents & crevices