What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Hold your horses on ordering the GM Electric truck. There is a decently sized list of other electric trucks coming out within the next few years. I would keep my options open for now unless the GM Electric Truck really is for you! You can view some other electric trucks here. https://www.electrictruckclub.com/

On 1/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ryguy said:

Thanks guys, glad you like it. I was going to do red to match the tow hooks but it didn’t pop enough for me. 

C30F816E-3525-4B0D-816C-EBC856C1BD26.jpeg

AC322085-783A-435C-8C34-C81F5B153E38.jpeg

Looks great! I was on the fence about doing red or white and after seeing the white in yours this is definitely the route I will be going. What color paint did you use? 

Not today, but last week, added bcd 4” at4 lift with fox coilovers and dsc adjusters, 20x10” hostile rage wheels, 35x12.5 Nitto ridge grapplers, amp steps, and cords exhaust. Loving it! 
D37C3862-C18A-41F0-BE3C-E48CA5513C7C.thumb.jpeg.e28fe3f74cf4adc1641caf50c7653ba1.jpeg

Looks great! Well done

46 minutes ago, Andrew F said:

How and what did you use to do the inlay? I want to do the same thing to mine!

Its sheet metal, I used some galvanized  aluminum flashing I had laying around the shop. Just remove the grill and you can pull it apart from the clips then measure the opening and cut the metal to fit in there. 

35 minutes ago, Chrisj4 said:

Looks great! I was on the fence about doing red or white and after seeing the white in yours this is definitely the route I will be going. What color paint did you use? 

Thanks! I used the high gloss white spray paint from Rust-Oleum, I did a coat of zinc first to help the paint stick, then 3 coats of paint. Overkill but I don’t want to have to touch it up in the future. 

• Like 1