What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

6 minutes ago, Dali555 said:

Which one is that? How is it installed?

It is an Aeroskin  made by Lund part # 322168, smoke in color.  $48 on flea bay. It is held on with 3M tape. Had one on my TB and never had any trouble with it.

8 minutes ago, Bigfoot16 said:

How do you like the Borla?

I know you didn't ask me, but I have the Borla S-type as well, and LOVE it.  Perfect deep tone, without being to loud.  It's loudest at cold start obviously.

• Like 1

I got rid of the dealership logo’d rear mud flaps and installed the GM molded splash guards. I also removed the vinyl letters on the tailgate that the dealer installed. I also stopped by the Xpel dealer to talk about PPF and ceramic coating.

d3b3e31bde0f857302a4604bcf868e50.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, AEmedic said:

I got rid of the dealership logo’d rear mud flaps and installed the GM molded splash guards. I also removed the vinyl letters on the tailgate that the dealer installed. I also stopped by the Xpel dealer to talk about PPF and ceramic coating.

d3b3e31bde0f857302a4604bcf868e50.jpg

Get the ceramic coating for sure. Best to have it done while truck/paint is new.  I had mine done in November when I bought my truck, and it still beads up every time it rains. I got a 2 year coating, and will get it done again after 2 years.  Worth every penny.  Truck looks brand new every time it gets washed.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 2:54 PM, Trailboss75 said:

was this easy to do or do you have to pull the entire console out to get wire underneath?

You could've bought a multi port usb

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:13 PM, Booger T said:

Got an appointment Tuesday to get the fog lights programmed, think I'm done with things for a little while.?

Got the fog lights programmed this morning, everything seems to be working as intended. Dealer never charged for the service either.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FirstAscent said:

Programmed?? What exactly did they do?

Tech had to call GM and give them the activation code that came with kit. GM then sent tech a text saying that what ever they have to do is done. Tech then connects computer to the OBD port and goes through a series of prompts, after that everything worked, fog lamp icon on dash also comes on. Took longer for GM to text back than anything. I already had lights and all wiring done before I took it in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cohocarl said:

Learned to not drop a 1/4" drive w/ 10mm socket into the engine compartment when removing the nut on the negative battery terminal...

Got it out though.

10mm.jpg

I recently dropped one of the air box screws when putting my AEM filter in and it took prayer to find it.

• Like 2