What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Installed a knockoff fleabay grill, went against my “buy once cry once” mantra and it bit me. Needless to say a factory one is now on order lol. Also installed factory fog lights, need to get the brain flashed at the dealer this week. Also pulled the lower air dam thing and put on a stubby antenna. Wheels tires and lift are ordered can’t wait to get them on. Also scheduled to get the bumpers wrapped matte black which will be the last of the chrome.

60F44002-0AE6-41B6-8BAD-6C2BD4A10F42.jpeg

Edited by Kintnerboyredoubt

I added a light strip on the plastic bottom/back edge of the rear seat to illuminate the storage box when the lid is off, which is how I usually use it. I guess I would have to relocate it to the inside of the lid if/when I ever decide to use the lid long-term.

The battery pack/switch sits just inside the hinge of the seat and is easy to find with your hand in the dark.

It's just a battery operated LED strip. Local truck store threw in 4 of these light strips when I bought my bed covers and I didn't use any of them in the bed.

8cvzjG7aawvytZIEwkC_FhOdj8d5vnGq82toOkDj

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nolte said:

I added a light strip on the plastic bottom/back edge of the rear seat to illuminate the storage box when the lid is off, which is how I usually use it. I guess I would have to relocate it to the inside of the lid if/when I ever decide to use the lid long-term.

The battery pack/switch sits just inside the hinge of the seat and is easy to find with your hand in the dark.

It's just a battery operated LED strip. Local truck store threw in 4 of these light strips when I bought my bed covers and I didn't use any of them in the bed.

8cvzjG7aawvytZIEwkC_FhOdj8d5vnGq82toOkDj

That’s a very smart upgrade, they look really bright too.  Great idea... I need to get the storage unit, I’ve stuffed everything I can into the little one that came with the truck.   That storage space is massive.   Nice mod !  Which storage box is that ?

Edited by romclean1

9 minutes ago, romclean1 said:

That’s a very smart upgrade, they look really bright too.  Great idea... I need to get the storage unit, I’ve stuffed everything I can into the little one that came with the truck.   That storage space is massive.   Nice mod !  Which storage box is that ?

Thanks.

The box is the OEM GM Box and I just removed the lids. If/when I put a gun or something more valuable than basic tools then I'd put the lid back on because you can put a padlock on it.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/crew-cab-underseat-lockable-storage-organizer-in-black-84734683?vin=1GCPYCEF7LZ118312

The lights are just lights that as mentioned I got 'for free' with my bedcovers. I don't think I would pay the market price for them for what they sell for but nevertheless this is what they are, maybe you could find something similar for less money:
NhnhU-tDy52wOPC_oulinMQiKaW-wQfkSRv3ro9y

https://www.amazon.com/Truxedo-1704998-Luggage-Lighting-Vehicles/dp/B00BKWTGHK

Interested. Have the same truck. Where did you get them?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Got them on eBay you give them the color code which mine is black 8555 and they paint them for $99.00 free shipping

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163736995071

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I dropped mine off to begin the process of getting Xpel and ceramic coating applied.  Today they cut and buffed and tomorrow it should get the PPF and coating.  I should have it back on Wednesday.