What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

2 minutes ago, NCD said:

They are the GM

factory ones. Here is a pic of mine that came with my truck. They will run you about $900 installed from the dealer. 

7D81299D-AA7E-4711-BFA6-3354C33D26A3.jpeg

Yeah, those are the GM off-road steps... I have them on my 2020 AT4 as well, came with my truck 

• Like 2

Got my wheels test fit today, still waiting on the lift so my truck is stuck in grandpa

mode until that arrives. Also had Sirius Xm Commander Installed, turned out ok... the shop installed the antenna on the dash and drilled a hole without asking me. I’m not exactly keen on it, the reception sucks with it in the cab and now there’s a freaking hole in the dash. Bad luck streak continues lol.

after the lift getting a spray on bed liner, installing my tonneau cover, and getting the bumpers wrapped matte black. Bunch of other stuff in the works...

F0345FC7-1DD8-4B3C-8DDD-E022E02713FD.jpeg

Edited by Kintnerboyredoubt
  • Like 2

What were they like to install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy helped me who does body work but it brings instructions it’s just double sided tape trick is to measure and put painters tape under it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Here are all the "mods" I have done so far (some may not be considered "mods"):

1. replaced antenna with a short antenna purchased from AutoZone (no reduced reception noticed)

2. Line-X spray-in bedliner

3. rear seat armrest/drink holder installed (TSI 30011 Bench Seat Clutter Catcher - purchased off Amazon) 

4. Gator rollup soft tonneau cover 

5. towing receiver package installed

6. got and using the TopGo cellphone holder (love it and holds phone secure at the perfect height)

7. GM Factory floorliners for front and back (courtesy of my GM Rewards points - love them)

Looking at potentially adding:

1. BDTrims rear "Chevrolet" inserts, and

2. Full rear window decal of US Flag to show my support and patriotism for this great country

Last week I had the first oil change/tire rotation/service done.  Also had 3 recalls done.  Then yesterday I got another recall notice in the mail about the brake system.  Frustrating, but glad this is on GM and not me.

I'm loving my truck.  I'd love to be able to clean it up, but it won't stop raining long enough down here in the South to give me time to do it.

49 minutes ago, Erod_66 said:

Where did you find this emblem and how difficult was it to install? Looks good!

Ordered it through my dealer. Install is easy, probably 15 minutes,  if you don’t mind wrecking the old emblems.  

23 hours ago, AEmedic said:

I dropped mine off to begin the process of getting Xpel and ceramic coating applied.  Today they cut and buffed and tomorrow it should get the PPF and coating.  I should have it back on Wednesday.

I had mine ceramic coated at birth, everyone says the key is letting it cure as long as you can.  He did it on a Friday night and I picked it up on the Monday. When I brought it home I left it in the garage for couple days too.. now it’s crazy how I can basically rinse it and it’s looks freshly waxed.  Also found using the same brand cleaner and makes a difference.   The pic doesn’t show it but the thing looks like a mirror.  

AF3A482E-DDCB-44B9-8451-D6B933C44480.jpeg

• Like 2