What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Let us know your thoughts after programming. Any noticeable gains? How loud is the intake? My last truck the CAI was so loud, I had to put exhaust on it.

Flashed yesterday. It feels snappy, but honestly not sure if I can tell a difference, it's probably just placebo effect...

I don't notice any additional noise from the intake, just the exhaust, and it's perfect. Nice cold start rumble, growls when you accelerate hard, but nearly silent at cruise.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

On 12/9/2019 at 2:29 AM, ausomecasey said:

I just installed those on my LTZ too. I wanted the ionic 51 but they were out of stock. I’m glad I went with the 41s. They look really good with the LTZ chrome theme.

A6D29D26-28A7-404C-B81A-B35642243A49.jpeg

Do they sit tight to the frame, I want something that doesn't hang to far down or out more then they need to. 

1 minute ago, 2liter said:

Do they sit tight to the frame, I want something that doesn't hang to far down or out more then they need to. 

They can be adjusted on how much you want them tucked under the door. I currently have the driver side tucked a little more than the passenger side. I’m still trying to decide which way I like better. They can also be adjusted front and back. There is basically no gap between the truck and the running boards. They actually have a little black lip on the inside of each board to make it look even more flush looking and hide any left over gap. Also the edge shape of the chrome on the running boards matches the Silverado door handle contours almost perfectly. I’m extremely pleased how the chrome ones look on the LTZ.

6 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

They can be adjusted on how much you want them tucked under the door. I currently have the driver side tucked a little more than the passenger side. I’m still trying to decide which way I like better. They can also be adjusted front and back. There is basically no gap between the truck and the running boards. They actually have a little black lip on the inside of each board to make it look even more flush looking and hide any left over gap. Also the edge shape of the chrome on the running boards matches the Silverado door handle contours almost perfectly. I’m extremely pleased how the chrome ones look on the LTZ.

Thanks, just got mine Friday and I prefer the look of the truck without the steps but don't think the wife is going to like it. Currently the truck has the factory chrome steps installed by the dealer. Part of my deal is for them to take the steps and the crappy plastic bed liner off and have line-x done.  

28 minutes ago, 2liter said:

Thanks, just got mine Friday and I prefer the look of the truck without the steps but don't think the wife is going to like it. Currently the truck has the factory chrome steps installed by the dealer. Part of my deal is for them to take the steps and the crappy plastic bed liner off and have line-x done.  

Yea, I liked it without the steps too. But the ionic steps are pretty sharp. They surprised

me. I would’ve went with the amp steps but they don’t tuck under the truck very good on this current generation. They stand out too much on a chrome themed white truck. Those factory chrome steps don’t look nearly as good as the ionic steps. 

7 minutes ago, Houheffe said:

Thanks!

Hey, that is not the right attitude !!! haha

? I know. Believe me, I'm a positive person. 

But spend some time on this thread, and you'll see this is a very real, growing issue: 

Just watch for it after these Texas downpours we've been having. You'll be happy to catch it sooner vs. later, as I did. My headliner was never stained, etc. so the damage has been minimal... because I was watching for it and caught it when it started. ??