Hey guys so I did a 2019 Frontend Conversion to my 2015 Denali, with the Ram-Air style hood..... But trying to find a wire harness that converts from 2015 to the new lights, well that's easier said then done. So I was given this site by a friend that did this conversion to his truck.... I highly recommend this site, as they use GM plugs & the wires are all as good or better than stock..... Nothing wrong with that in my book. Check them out, they have E-mail if u have any questions & in my experience they get back to u in like an hour or less...... These harness are truly "Plug & Play". No cutting any wires, no guess work, all that is done for u.... They have the schematics for all the years & work off of them to make sure everything is correct.... Plus they check everyone before shipment..... Pic of my Denali, before & after. Their website also include.     

https://www.gen5diy.com/collections/14-18-sierra-p-p-harnessesMessage_1519664873615.thumb.jpg.02f7868c6a6eb42ea07c9c1a06670f77.jpg20180916_180030.thumb.jpg.4853a67798e99012b8edffe66074e6b0.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 12:40 AM, CodyB said:

Looks great, is the hood aftermarket or gm part?

The hood is ?% GMC, it's the same hood that is on the newer 2500/3500 with the Duramax motor.... But because the trucks & or body is exactly the same, u can swap body parts..... So u can get the hood, duct work & hinges, which you'll def need. As our stock hoods are aluminum, and the diesel models or the ones with the Duramax Motors are a steel Hood therefore they are heavier so you need the heavier Springs.

I really want to swap my 2017 SLT 6.2L hood for the ram-air hood to help with the supercharger heat, but I read that it's not as easy as just new springs and a new hood. Is that really all it took for you?

Ok guys couple of things, one I didn't do the work myself, a body shop did it, but I was there when they did the hood, yes its exactly the same size as the stock hood, u do have to change the hinges to the 2500/3500 ones.... I will be more than happy to take pics of them tomorrow, as I'm in Connecticut & its almost 9:50 p.m. here.... I do not have a supercharger yet, but with the now extra room it should fit just fine...... And yes my truck is a 2015.5 Denali, with the "Newer Style Front-End" conversion. And yes the headlights bumper, etc, was an exact fit...... And again if u all would like pics of the truck in diff areas that I didn't do, just ask & as far as the parts/cost, I've got a copy of the bosyshop parts from the insurance company, so it's got not just cost of parts, but labor & part #'s..... Hope this helps to clear up any & all questions. And trust me I get compliments almost everyday I drive my truck, which is a very good feeling..... Now as far as the "Chevy Brother" truck, I don't believe it's as easy as GMC. 

• 2 years later...