Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

1 hour ago, mikebeam said:

OK so I'm crazy! I traded my red 2019 RST extra cab in on this 2021 Crew cab RST 6.2 10 speed trans with leather and park assist.

20210119_114542.jpg

Not crazy at all. I have a 2019 RST with the 5.3L and 8spd and would be trading for the same truck right now if I wasn't instead going to move to the Yukon. 

How much did you get on trade for your 2019, and what did you pay for the 2021? Curious to know if used truck values are still strong. 

The lake effect machine turned on earlier today, 1-2" per hour, about 20 so far.  I'm really happy with the BFG's over the ridge grapplers. Lots of unplowed roads tonight, truck handled it with ease.

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

• Like 6

Traded in my 16 All Terrain for this 21 RST. Drove the TB 6.2 but it just didn’t do it for me. Then I found this 6.2 with the performance intake and exhaust on it with the wheels and the hard cover. I had eibach on all 4 corners in my AT and man does this thing ride nice. 10 speed is also light years ahead of that 8 speed. The exhaust is perfect I think, super quiet normal driving and highway, but exercise the right foot and the beast is awakened! Had a Flowmaster on the AT and you just heard it all the time.  Last Chevy was a 95 Silvy, been GMC since, really notice the less options.  Gonna debadge, maybe upgrade the rear view, tint, and burn rubber!

0CC6C927-8B45-4E30-9A47-96B3F5BC2ED2.jpeg

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Denali_Joe said:

Traded in my 16 All Terrain for this 21 RST. Drove the TB 6.2 but it just didn’t do it for me. Then I found this 6.2 with the performance intake and exhaust on it with the wheels and the hard cover. I had eibach on all 4 corners in my AT and man does this thing ride nice. 10 speed is also light years ahead of that 8 speed. The exhaust is perfect I think, super quiet normal driving and highway, but exercise the right foot and the beast is awakened! Had a Flowmaster on the AT and you just heard it all the time.  Last Chevy was a 95 Silvy, been GMC since, really notice the less options.  Gonna debadge, maybe upgrade the rear view, tint, and burn rubber!

0CC6C927-8B45-4E30-9A47-96B3F5BC2ED2.jpeg

That’s a good looking truck right there. Satin Steel is a killer paint, and those carbon flash wheels are the best GM makes IMO. 

And yeah, I have the performance exhaust and intake on my 5.3L RST, too. It made it like driving a whole new truck when I put it on. ????

On 1/22/2021 at 8:59 AM, Belo said:

A truck in its natural habitat. Careful, can be aggressive if startled.

IMG_0181.thumb.jpeg.fb656c2e59554cfaed1ce3288ab436cd.jpeg

Sorry, but the current generation looks anything but aggressive.  More like wimpy and has had it's ass handed to it.  Squished in.  A dumb fish.  blah. 

Took 4wheelparts 2 months to get my wheels and tires in. Had to switch wheels as well, the nv305 are in back order . Readylift 2 in leveling kit . Left the back alone . Tires are a 295/70/18, removed front mud flap and bracket that is inside of the valance .

619EE856-4CEB-4085-9028-D739746E6AED.jpeg

• Like 4