Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 1/28/2021 at 10:04 PM, Transient said:

I think you're correct that Chevy was trying to hold onto the past loyalists, however that doesn't explain an increase in marketshare, imo. The new trucks also converted some people over. 

The new Silverado definitely converted this life long Honda owner over. Honda doesn’t make a real truck, so I knew I had to look elsewhere when I was in the market for one. Could’ve went with a Tundra if I wanted to stay with the “imports” but didn’t like the look of them

and quite frankly they’re crazy expensive for a nicely equipped one. Out of all the domestic trucks, the new Silverado stuck out as the better option, in regards to looks, price, and reputation. Just my 2 cents, and that’s coming from a truck world outsider. 

• Like 1

Ok, I’m jealous, my 14 C7 Premier edition may have to go once those C8’s become readily available for a reasonable cost, I’m assuming once the Z06’s come out they’ll be a lot of C8’s around for sale.

10 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

Ok, I’m jealous, my 14 C7 Premier edition may have to go once those C8’s become readily available for a reasonable cost, I’m assuming once the Z06’s come out they’ll be a lot of C8’s around for sale.

Yeah I'll probably sell my C5, keep my Stingray, when the Z06 comes out and that will be the next addition. If the Z06 is NA I'll wait and won't be interested. I still believe in the CAD that was released of the TT engine. It was spot on in the Stingray so I have no reason to doubt it. Plus Volumetric efficiency and meeting emissions with a FPC is just not going to happen. IMO it's probably the Blackwing long block with the turbos out of the valley or something to that extent. Every one sites IMSA rules, but basically the crank has to be with in 10% of the C8.R. You'll love the C8 IMO. Between the 10 speed and the DCT GM has some nice transmissions finally. 

Edited by BloodRedSkies737

8 hours ago, BloodRedSkies737 said:

One hibernating the other in full use. '21 LTZ 6.2 , '20 Z51 3LT

Screenshot_20210201-202402_Gallery.jpg

I'm trying to give gm my money and they won't take it! C8 HTC on order (sept delivery) and I want to wait and see the 22 sierra improvements. Let's go gm, get moving!

I hope my garage looks something like this in the fall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve8 said:

I'm trying to give gm my money and they won't take it! C8 HTC on order (sept delivery) and I want to wait and see the 22 sierra improvements. Let's go gm, get moving!

I hope my garage looks something like this in the fall.

You'll love it. What are your specs? Color etc? I seriously love every color street seeing them all at Ron Fellows. The color I thought I wouldn't like until I saw it in person was Zeuss Bronze. It's actually amazing.

I know I'm curious on what the '22 will look like inside and out. I love my '21, but I'm tempted to go '22 if the difference is enough. I'm thinking the interior is like the Yukon Denali interior. Hopefully GM gives us reason to keep them stimulated. 

3 hours ago, BloodRedSkies737 said:

You'll love it. What are your specs? Color etc? I seriously love every color street seeing them all at Ron Fellows. The color I thought I wouldn't like until I saw it in person was Zeuss Bronze. It's actually amazing.

I know I'm curious on what the '22 will look like inside and out. I love my '21, but I'm tempted to go '22 if the difference is enough. I'm thinking the interior is like the Yukon Denali interior. Hopefully GM gives us reason to keep them stimulated. 

Not sure if this belongs here, but my specs are HTC, ELB, 2LT, NPP, MSRC, front lift, 2 tone grey/black interior, and grey hash marks. Can't wait!

Definitely waiting for the 22 sierra here. Is it too much to ask for a non leaking slider?

I like the 19-21, but looking forward to the updates.

2 hours ago, steve8 said:

Not sure if this belongs here, but my specs are HTC, ELB, 2LT, NPP, MSRC, front lift, 2 tone grey/black interior, and grey hash marks. Can't wait!

Definitely waiting for the 22 sierra here. Is it too much to ask for a non leaking slider?

I like the 19-21, but looking forward to the updates.

That's a great build. You'll love it. The MSRC is amazing. I'm glad I got the Z51, but might not have got it if it was offered stand alone. Lift works good I don't use the gps at home because every time you move your car it goes up. ELB is a great color you'll love it! 

• Like 1