Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

19 hours ago, gt tangerine said:

My 2021 during our first real snow of the season here in NE Ohio. I Love the truck immensely compared to my 2019 T1. The ten speed rocks. 

5216C0B8-70B7-4EF0-AC41-610FF1FFABCA.jpeg

Jealous! I wish we could get some snow. Can't say much about the 10spd since I don't have much to complain about it in my 8spd. All this talking makes me want to try the 10spd. Too bad GM does not offer it in the LTs

• Like 1

Jealous! I wish we could get some snow. Can't say much about the 10spd since I don't have much to complain about it in my 8spd. All this talking makes me want to try the 10spd. Too bad GM does not offer it in the LTs
Actually, they do. You need the 3.0 Duramax though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 12/30/2020 at 10:06 AM, Gangly said:

After the Eibach lift I wanted a more aggressive tread as well as a taller sidewall so I ditched the stock 20" wheels and put a new set of GMC AT4 18" wheels with Duratracs on the Silverado.  

AT4's.jpg

Very clean aggressive look... can you give more info on the Eibach lift , specs , size , price ... I have a 2020 trail boss and just want a usable suspension not just a “jack up” truck .. I’ve been there and want a lower center of gravity with real offroad capability.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, Jp sierra said:

Very clean aggressive look... can you give more info on the Eibach lift , specs , size , price ... I have a 2020 trail boss and just want a usable suspension not just a “jack up” truck .. I’ve been there and want a lower center of gravity with real offroad capability.

The Eibach lift is a 2" lift that included front shocks, new front springs, and rear shocks that put me at approximate trail boss height. With the 2 " rear blocks I have right at .5" rake.  The on road characteristics are night and day better with significantly less roll, pitch, and pontooning effect.  Off road characteristics are good with less rocking and rolling around, but a tad too stiff for my liking.  If I had to guess I would say this is a suspension designed for significant on road handling improvement versus off road improvement.

Price was less than $600.  I would definitely purchase again.